« Back to All Topics
Who Is still around??
Posted in 
Tanx
Who Is still around??
Posted in 
Tanx
Who Is still around??
Im Just Curious, is there anybody who even visits here anymore?
Hardly anyone.

Myself, Zeus, Alex and a few average players, in terms of visitors id guess Acid still sniffs around the forums but doesn't post often anymore, I still play because theres only two members of FTW left, me & Alex, aint seen Sam since new year game is even more dead than last time you came back Brandon.

No clans to compete against obviously due to there only being a few good players im playing xbox more than this even tho I sub monthly I cant really play much because there isn't many people to play..

I still enjoy the game which is the only reason I'm keeping FTW going these days.

Game is so dead even kids like Erixson are considered" decent "these days so you aren't missing much lol.

And as you know with the game having so many less experienced players its a lot harder to maintain skill as you get used to playing the newbies, which is another reason those that come back just leave all the time and the fact they can't stand me for being Scottish.

Hope to see you around sometime.

god damn, it's like watching a part of you die watching what has happened to tanx. this is partly fod's fault for neglecting tanx for so long. I mean when they did update the game it was only those stupid smilies. the old ones were better 
Yeah I can't stand them myself either.

I'm the leader of FTW now and that's because I was given the position by the leader at the time.

Ghost left in 2009 around the time we beat Xt in clan wars when I was still sort of new.
When he left and Xt Died, Sam became the leader but when he went inactive I took over for him with his approval which was up till 2011 when he came back.
At the time I was the leader I had multiple issues with a couple of the members one of them being razor(who begged me to let him join FTW after I beat his "TrA Remake", I let him in because I wanted to see if he could change and that clearly didn't happen as all he did was flame myself and other FTW's.
There was a clan vote by all the members to vote a new leader instead of me because I was arguing with him and someone else at the time, then I was removed as leader and Alex (Eliminator) was given the position by a majority of votes.
As soon as Alex was given the leadership he picked me to run it with him with the same authority (Leader) and it's been me & Him leading it since that day (Mid 2011).
We had a rivalry with UAG in 2011 which really showed who was and wasn't loyal, at the time Zeus was in FTW but ditched us for UAG, with Tornado/Sergio/Best and Razor(who was kicked out of ftw) so we had quite a strong UAG to compete with and at first due to Alex/Sam being Rusty we were losing 13-2 in overall clan wars.
Because Zeus & Tornado made one hell of a team to beat at the time I think anyone would of lost to them.
However when Alex became active, me & him starting playing 2v2 together against other top players like Trainor & Sam in mini 2v2 Tournaments to see who was the best.
We won those tournaments without a single defeat.
Then we played UAG and we eventually turned the score and won overall 20-14 against UAG, this is after being down 13-2.
The only got one victory after that and it was against FTW LeGend & Sam.
Myself & Alex dominated them in 2v2 most of the games but in the last one to call it 20-14 it was Me & Sam that owned Tornado & Razor by a 9 kill advantage at the end.
Since then me & Alex have been the leaders and Sam in my opinion will always be a leader himself as he was the most deserving and most loyal throughout all the years.
Zeus however did comeback to FTW during the UAG rivalry and won a couple of 2v2s against them with me.

Nowadays the only FTWs left are Me & Alex and a couple of less experienced ones who are good people just not that good at the game.
Now there is no clans for us to fight, the only competition we have are "so called top players like Erixson" whom by the way is terrible and actually got a fluke win over me a couple of weeks ago because I was tired from playing a 300 kill 6 player op, couldn't even click properly but a loss is a loss, just glad I owned him the first game the day before otherwise that would of easily been the most embarrassing defeat of my time in Tanx lol.

I am still pretty decent myself at the game but not as good as I was when we beat UAG 3 years ago, infact if we played them now at the same level I honestly doubt I would be able to beat them so easily.

I for one sure miss how the game used to be but theres nothing i can do to bring it back so i will continue to play it until i can't any longer as i still enjoy it, despite people continuously flaming me for being on it daily calling me a no lifer i still play whenever i have the chance.

I'm hoping you actually stick around Brandon despite issues with you in the past i miss competing against people like you and i miss the banter.

And I'm sure your Buddy Max will eventually respond to this when he notices your thread.

Acid will most likely respond whenever he sees the thread as he sometimes pops in monthly to reply to a thread or two, as does sam.

However Sam is a father now as far as i know he has a Daughter so hes a parent which is a good reason to quit the game, i miss him because was one of few people that actually supported me to get good at this game and always backed me up.

Anyway hope you stick around man, miss the old days.
"god ****, it's like watching a part of you die watching what has happened to tanx"

This made me LOL.. 

Yes I still browse and every couple months I log into Tanx but it is usually so dead I leave within 30 seconds.

Love you swifty ;)
-NucleicAcid
I'm trying to man, wanna meet some old friends :P
acidypoo :p But yeah It sucks to see it's dead now only reason i even thought of this site was boredom and i remembered there might be some old friends still around 
I dont visit this game anymore as i used to be.

Problem is a schmack who always talk trash in tanx, in skype. about me and my clan, but thats not the point.

Problem is i need some good ubr members so thats why i ask here when you wanna fight the FTW/Xcjeffs members like Sam, Acid, Swift or other who's avadible to fight. Your welcome to join ubr and our site and facebook.

In the end i would thank Cheitan, ToMorRoWLanD, and all the UBR Nickname users for the support.

In the end i would like to say that i miss Rafa and Erik these days.

Send a message so i know its a good idea to show up again. (not you jeff and when your react i dont gonna read it, my bully) :)

-Garcia 
UBR Enforcer
ftw†revolution
Line any player up and I will beat him, it's that simple.

Your entire clan does nothing but Account share, bank and get banned constantly then go around BLAMING others for your own mistakes.

Iv given you multiple chances to stick with me throughout the years and each time you end up messing it up by trying to get one over on me.

You even tried to bank in a tournament on "Mago"s account which by the way you got permanently banned for "account sharing and banking in that mars tournament last month, to stop me winning when you were meant to be my friend, my clan member.
I use to talk to you on XBOX all the time because I thought you were a good guy and I actually cared about your well being.
when you told me you were ill, what did I do?
I showed you sympathy and gave you advice and tried to motivate you to get the help you needed to sort your health out..and this is how you repay me?
It's not to late Danny, you can still apologize for backstabbing me before I annihilate your clan.

Make a choice..and be sure it's the right one as there is no more second chance, Iv had it up to here | with all this nonsense, siding with people like Max..instead of me who defended you for years against even my own clan members who would pick on you for being less skilled than them.

The current "situation" is your fault.

Only you can sort it out, make the right choice.
We used to be the best friends.
Jean sayed to me i need to take care of myself from you.

I never wanted to leave ftw but i sayed multiple times that UBR needs me and that i try to help you to get out of your ftw clan whats out of date. 
"Unspecified Bit Rate or SFC Übermacht" is more important for me right now.
UBR Doesnt mean Brasilian on my clan btw, it means "Über"

Dont take it in the bad way, since 2009 i always wanted to be a ftw, i joined ftw in 2011. 
But now with my ubr members i dont wanna make the same mistake again.
The UBRs, they are my friends, Szabina, Jacob, "Garcia&Bruno" Max and all the people (150+) who supports my clan. cant dissapoint them.

When theres a way to play ftw&ubr together i dont disagree. Take care for yourself jeff and start fresh. Hope UBR vs FTW will never clanwar anymore.

-That i may use a ftw nick is your choise-

PEACE.
Danny1994
fine with me just as long as your willing to accept the fact I'm going to wreck Max/Swift and anyone else stupid enough to insult me, or offend my clan in any way at all.

Wow sweet thread hijack

1) No one cares about FTW
2) Who is UBR?! No one cares about them either
3) Brandon owns you all he won 100 champions

good day
-NucleicAcid
Same old Acid always trying to stir things up, this is what the game needs, people like you that can "Intrude" into other peoples discussions whenever you see fit.

When we having the 2v2 with Samuel?
You got his number? send that brother a text, otherwise he ain't going to know about it unless he suddenly appears from the Darkness.

well well...look at all this mess lol. Jeff, ur always looking to provoke fights in the forums...ik u do probably do all this to make tanx more active but this is not necessary...or like u told Danny one day,"i spend my time laughing, making jokes because i lead a boring life -Jeff".

Proof or it didn't happen.
and LOL @ The "XC TRIBE" hiding on Privates to try and get one over on me, can't play on an account so they sit on privates twenty four seven so much hype so little evidence.
Why you still using UBR nicks? LOL, you ain't even in the clan.
Evidence? Nevermind the countless threads on this very forum. Some of us have lives and cannot sit on a game day in and day out playing the same people with private and corporal ranks while screaming to everyone how good we are. You believe what you want as I dont think anyone truly cares just by looking at every response to every post you spew. I just listened to you the other day crying to me because supposedly according to you, your own "tribe" "hates" you.
You are starting to bore me Justin. 
If you and the rest of your "Self Obsessive" tribe are never going to play me then i have no interest in any further conversation, discussion or pathetic arguments with you.

And the idea of siding with you for a 2v2 against anyone just makes me sick, you would side with me to avoid the risk of losing to me.