New Clan Xя Looking for members.
Posted in 
Tanx
Posted in 
Tanx
Recruiting New and Experienced Players.

Anyone interested in joining my side please read the rules below and post here if you are interested in joining.

Rules of Extreme Revolution(Xя).
1.You must include this exact lettering (Xя) in your clan nickname.
2.Show great sportsmanship to your opponents whether you win or lose.
3.Ignore any form of provocation attempts made by trouble makers.
4.Don't play in unfair odds, 2v1 3v1 4v1 5v1, this won't be tolerated unless it is a clan battle.
5.Don't shoot any member Xя in rated operations(Except in Tournaments).
6.Don't bank or Account share with anyone.
7.If anyone challenges you for a clan battle do not accept it without my permission.
8.Anyone you recruit to Xя  must be respectable,i will not tolerate any immaturity or arrogance amongst Xя.
9. Show respect to fellow teammates at all times.
10. Most importantly, be Loyal. Don't backstabb us and flee to another clan.

Important information about joining Xя.

When you register a new nickname to join me in Xя please remember to put these exact letters (as shown here) 'Xя' in the title of your nickname just like mine.

Anyone who is interested in joining please reply to this thread with your identity and your reason for joining.

I look forward to seeing who joins.
I love fan boys. Im sure one of the remaining 10 players would love to start a "revolution"
Ill join Xя because you'll joined UBR as #2 clan.
Now this clan is my #2.

Im looking forward to win games of the Huns.

Have a nice day, 

Danny

NICKNAMES OF USE.
-UBR Leijder
-Ғтẃ·ĿåŋđŜŧąłķêr 
-Xя_ƔƛƝ ƤЄƦƧƖЄ
Twister, go play with a hurricane.
Xr sounds like Xc...i wonder if they also play as bad as Xc LOL wonder whos the leader? bling bling? lol
I want to join in The Xя Clan
Justin & Allen both reduced to talking smack on the forums after retiring what 6-10 years ago? pretty sad to see you guys become as low as Max.
Guy used real name on me, guy must be right.
Fanboy turns into creepy stalker? I think he wants to be like you.
"ucraina" Do you even play Tanx?
I'v never seen you around. And this is a "Tanx" only clan.

'Syr' Nitro told me your name a while ago when he informed me that you were in Prison. And you also posted it on here multiple times so it's hardly a secret now is it.

'UBR Porsche Aka Max' Xr > Xc. Reason : XC died almost a decade ago. And it sure isn't missed by anyone.

That's what growing up playing tanx will get you. I pewpew'd too hard IRL.
That's unfortunate man. We can't always make the right decisions...sometimes we end up in more trouble than we can handle. Life itself is a nightmare at times.

Xr lol... Just another fanboy clan of scrubs who weren't ever good enough for me to let in. Hence the multiple posts on here of clan battle scores where we straight annihilated ftw. You aren't the first group of fanboys and you wont be the last. 
Xc died a decade ago when tanx died and you still can't keep it out of your mouth lol 
http://www.flyordie.com/games/help/moderation.html

You broke the following rules in that response "XcTwister".

3.1 Criticizing others rather than their views and actions.

3.2 Offending a nick with vulgar language.

3.6 Being abusive by profanity or harassing.

3.15 Harassing, threatening, embarrassing, or doing anything else to another member or guest that is unwanted.

4.2 Content destruction: aggressive or offtopic messages hindering cultured conversation strikingly and intentionally.

Note : The only members of Xr are these names below.

Xr Warrior
Xr Rapture
Xr Trap god.

There is no others, any other name you see using an XR title is a fake who will most likely pretend to be the "Leader" of Xr, the clan "i" created.