Posted in 
Tanx
XR VS FTW & UBR
Posted in 
Tanx
XR VS FTW & UBR
Two members from each clan, my rules.

Best of 5.
First clan to win 4 times is declared the winner, although my clan will win without any difficulty.

I don't care who plays on behalf of either clan.
Members of  Xr  who will be playing in these Clan battles.

Xr Warrior 
Xr Rapture - Mystery Man

Rules.

2v2.
20 Deaths.
No Energy.
If you lose connection during a clan battle you will lose 2 lives. " D/C at 10, come back with 12" Ect.
If you use energy you will be disqualified from the clan current clan battle you are competing in.

Note: anyone who replies to this thread with provocative remarks or threats, insults or even attempts to troll me, will not be competing in a clan war against me. I only play mature and respectable players.

So if you can't show the common decency to accept this challenge in a polite manner don't bother responding at all.

Yours Truly - Xr Leader.

UBR Refused to clan war (Their Leader claims to be incapable of playing against me because I'm to serious).

F.T.W - Still awaiting a response from "Them" accepting/declining this challenge.
Note: if FTW Shadow does not participate on behalf of FTW then I am not playing a clan war against them.
Reason : I Only Fight Real Leaders, Not Mascots Like Eliminator.
P.S I am posting with this name because I am to lazy to logout and type in my other one.

Clan war cancelled.
Reason : Eliminator/Revenge is no longer associated with F.T.W and is currently permanenty banned cheating in tournaments, nickhiding and hunting members of ftw.

Note: UBR Avoided Clan wars Vs me & TrapGod 7 times.
They called us out, we made the ops they claimed the password was wrong even on Unlocked ops.

Claiming a fight against someone who is not intrested in a fight was very childish and didnt deserved a responce, UBR doesnt care about losing, We are about avoiding a fight against your prosperty to avoid getting mentally wrecked in a argument. It was the only thing we could do and im still supporting the fact that we saved our community by not participating in a game we cant influent or co-ordinate. You were very wrong in this clanwar and used insulting/harrasing in the games. Im just saying.
We won the clanwar by hide and seek with Players like Sunlover, Krezbu, Enforcer, Zama, Elegant, Mansory and such in facebook chat and after the win we reached 32000 members by sharing our ideals and opinions who only made our group stronger and wiser and it helped us to be the best in 2019 in the end, so thanks Bud.

FTW+UBR= M a g i c a l _ I n s i d e r s 

Predict the Unpredictable.
Romi aka UBR Cellection in 2011-2016.
I guess replying wasnt my strongest part either ;\ :D