Current List Of FTW Members (Legit)
FTW Shadow #1 Leader Of Ftw Since 2009
FTW Nitro #Co Leader Of Ftw Since 2008
FTW Warrior # Commander Of Ftw Since 2010
FTW Graverobbe r#Commander Of Ftw Since 2012
FTW TrapGod #Commander Of Ftw Since 2014
FTW Firebird #Commander Of Ftw Since 2008
FTW Remorse #Loyal Member From 2011
FTW ToxicAngel #Original Leader From 2005.
FTW Minkeyman #Creator Of FTW.
FTW Crusher #Loyal Member From 2006
FTW Hunter #Loyal Member From 2007
FTW Vikrant#Loyal Member From 2005

Traitors:
FTW Eliminator.
Actions:
VOTED OUT BY Myself, Nitro,Cody & Bryan For The Following Actions.

Insulting/harassing other members of Ftw.
Nickhiding against other members of Ftw.
Hunting other members of Ftw in rated ops.
Telling lies about members of Ftw.
Nicksharing with enemies of Ftw.
Stealing old players accounts such as FOXTROT UNIAO SA & Bryan_BR, TerminatorAzteca & ITS FINAL DAY.
(He used the above nicks in the last 48 hours)
During a clan argument in the tanx lobby Eliminator sided with a group of nickhiding bankers who do nothing but insult members Of Ftw. He backstabbed me and insulted me alongside them because i beat him in a series of duels & Tournaments. He Ditched Ftw and joined "UBR" a known clan full of bankers and nickhiders. This clan does nothing but team 3v1 4v1 and even 5v1 on new players in Rated ops, and it was only 3 days ago that they did a 5vs1 on me because they can't handle me on their own.

Yours Truly
FTW Commander.

Note: FTW-Warrior is no longer associated with FTW due to cheating and insulting other players of the clan. He is regarded as fake member and have no permission to use FTW nicknames anymore.

I'm the current leader of FTW alongside with Sam and your tears won't change anything in this situation.

If FTW Shadow finds a time (he has a life unlike other people...), he'll surely make an appropriate statement.

PS. There is no need for me to comment your lying posts, so I will keep calm and just wait for the Sam's reply.

FTW Leader.
This whole Leadership thing has changed.
Myself, Alex "Eliminator" Sam "Shadow" & Nitro had an hour long discussion on Skype last night around 10-12 pm discussing the leadership of FTW.

We came to an agreement.

FTW Shadow is now the "PERMANENT" Leader of FTW regardless of whether or not he is inactive.

Myself & Alex are "Generals" of the clan which means we decide who joins the clan, who leaves the clan and what actions the clan takes in-game.

Nitro is now the Senior Advisor of FTW which means he has similar authority but instead of making decisions his position is to give us advice and keep us from tearing each other apart verbally or in-game and to help prevent us arguing in the future like we have been the past few months.

So it goes like this.

FTW Shadow - Leader.
FTW Warrior + FTW Eliminator - Generals - Co Leaders.
FTW Deception - Senior Advisor 
Commanders: N/A Yet to be decided.

I'm sure the only other 4 people who play this game still are thrilled lmao
Feeling left out are we Angelo?

Tanx, is, a, joke.

The level of seriousness and pettyness never ceases to amaze me. Its nice to see that some people who have quit post here to reassure me there are people with some sanity that can let go
Tanx is a joke? hilarious statement considering you never play the game lol.

rocketrobertson..

Ftw is a clan that was made in 2005 on this game "Tanx" and it's members including myself still play the game.

Taterz and many others feel it is necessary to make fun of us because we still enjoy the game where as they are completely hopeless at it.
FTW was a crew from 2005 to 2007 n it included the best players. It had around 30-40 members approximately. In 2007 the good players left n ffter 2008 it became a weak clan because every weak players joined and still play the game
Ftw = Greatest Clan of all time & it's also the longest living clan of all time on this website. not just this game,

Nothing you can say or do will change anything.

The greatest and longest living clan is LNCB. i wouldn't consider ftw a clan compared to LNCB

Nothing you can say or do will change anything.
I would beat any member of that clan of bankers from Billiards with my eyes shut.
seeing how you guys either argue on every single forum post, or its just Warrior proudly saying hows hes going to beat everyone, who would be encouraged to come and learn this game with graphics and mechanics from the 1800's.

Poor graphics, poor mechanics, poor community. 

iv only ever seen it on twitch but why not try World of Tanx, it actually looks like a good tanx game seeing as that what this obsession revolves around
1800s? LOL

That's a good one, yet it doesn't stop you talking rubbish in the forums does it?

How is what I said rubbish, atleast I tried to be constructive.

You think the game has good graphics? you think the game has interesting and fun to play mechanics? you think the community is a positive one?

Give me a break man, how many years you going to continue this :D