« Back to All Topics
Downloaded Version...
Posted in 
Billiards
Downloaded Version...
Posted in 
Billiards
Downloaded Version...
I think fod should allow subbed people to access "Settings" from Downloaded version, to change the passwords, see status etc.. instead of going to web then logging in then checking!

And when are the dots in snooker coming ;\  :D
Spots!? I only one who dont get this? Someone please explain
DOTS not spots.  basically where the coloured balls are placed.. have dots :)
For what it's worth... if it's not possible to place the colour on it's spot, the colour should be placed as close as possible in a line to the black ball cushion. Often in FoD it's placed to the side, which is wrong. Trivial I guess though.
You talking about UK rules Beppe?:|

If the spot is not accessable the ball should be placed on an empty spot that is closest to it in points value.

Not sure if it goes on a higher spot or lower spot.
Maybe someone can find out?:D

If all spots are taken the ball should THEN go as close as possible to its spot without touching another ball.
DOH! Let me engage brain...

If the colour cannot be spotted exactly where it should go, then it is placed on the highest available spot. If the are no available spots, then it should be placed as close to it's spot as possible between the spot and the top cushion. In the case of the pink and the black, this must be in a vertical line.

What do you mean UK snooker? There is only one set of rules as far as I know.
:p

I dunno what I meant by UK rules:)Just always people arguing about different rules in billiards, didn't want to cause an arguement:D

Back to the topic...Good idea by Airfusion about the settings.

And yes when are the dots coming???!!! Surely such a simple inclusion. Pretty please FlyOrDie with a cherry on top:D.
Beppe's correct, don't try and correct someone with intelligence ;). Spots - good idea, Settings - nae bad idea, not a big deal though...and I'd also like for FlyOrDie to get rid of my Forum ads, seeing as I am posting with my subscriber name.

Thanks Euan, relatively a happy chappy.
What do you mean don't try to correct someone with intelligence???? I was right. :|
Yeah, I made a slight slip the first time as Jamez rightly pointed out. I clarified what I meant to say the second time.
Oh and another idea, have access to Tanx, Billiards and chess etc from one downloaded software, instead of downloading individuals :) this would be easier and efficient for customers as we can switch from game easily. It may be hard to do but would be fantastic. For example, as soon as the game loads, it has a little selection of what you want to go to like Tanx or Billiards.

:)
Nah, it don't take long to switch games...would be good though.

I snookered myself because I didn't know where the black was gonna go! X-( c'mon FlyOrDie I know OP reads this 'coz they put a post on Boulder dash earlier.

Would at least be nice to have an updates page so we know they ARE actually doing summin'

:)
yep yep DOTS i think is main priority!
UGH! airfufusion.:P:P:P:P:P:P:P whats your allaby anways?:P
What? listen geek, if you want to participate in any of my forum topics, i STRONGLY suggest you do not try to abuse me :)
abuse you? HA! youve got nerve.;)

i STRONGLY suggest to lighten up.:)
oh save it you uneducated gimp
uneducated gimp,huh. you dont got much do ya'.
well i see this topic is dying