New Project - Revive Tanx
Posted in 
Tanx
Posted in 
Tanx
Evening fellow tanxers!

Was wondering if Artik, Graverobber and the old tanxguide forum staff are still lurking around?

Chess and Checkers are a vary demanding game which why they got all the attention for upgrades and advertising.

Why don't we recreate tanxguide project with a new perspective to bring users into tanx. Some might be against the idea, but we are few who still liked the old glory days like some might say COUGH* Nitro lol..

We are few willing to pay from our pockets and time to advertise tanx and provide that support. Besides me and sponsors who will financially bring this project forward will be bringing updates here. If you are interested in providing time or financial support please don't hesitate to contact me through this post or on tanx during day hours. During this week I am working on a design for the forum as well other minor supports.

Expect this project sooner than you think ;)
Now that i am back, lets start bringing more people into tanx. Not just a boring old game, but hobby.

For thous who lack the confidence in our project please do not interfere with bad criticism or lack our productivity.

Regards,
xarvixx
Chess Player
PS i don't use program LOL :P
kudos for u for trying to bring tanx back to life, Luis...but i have declared it medically dead. Anyway who would trust u with money, Luis? u once hacked my whole clan passwords :/ 
For thous interested in such a project, post here and soon will leave an e-mail based on our new domain and not a public such gmail or hotmail for privacy and spam matters. If artik and old tanxguide no longer support such project ill continue it with a different perspective and use some material that was great for beginners and will use it with proper credit in it's name.

For thous who still lurk and are proud of what ever clan you left off before leaving tanx or that still login occasional. Start having thus names up and high cause you will have a spot in this project. I'll be contacting members in game during day hours usa central time.

Regards,
xarvixx
P.S.
How do you declare a game dead medically? 
Ohh Hey Luis :) sounds like a good idea!! Im not playing tanx anymore but ofc reading the forum from time to time!
btw its Tina...
omg is u Tina Tequila :P ....i hope you're doing ok and why in earth you block me in FB? LOL 
P.S im not a stalker Mmm'kay. :|
i SMELL a tanx reunion soon??? Jeff plz don't put ur kilt this time brah :$ 
I have no intention of ever wearing a Man Dress (Kilt) I'm not that Scottish, Rofl.
Never had u on facebook ?!? So dont start this.. i just posted here to see whos still around and whats new! 
lmao Tina, now you pretend u never had me...well i agree on that we never had each other as friends but still you block me lol. I'm changed new whole person now Tina...im grown persno now i don't act immature like i did :) getting married really made me mature. 
idk if i can believe that.. but well congratz on getting married :) Lets hope your wifey teached u some manners ! ;)
Classic Easter Bunnah.

Idk how you can possibly make anyone want to play this again, goodluck anyway.
lol Nill, i have that contract ready for that "app for a iphone" i was telling you about. Now you can buy Sara a house and now Tina can stop working as a waitress :p
I already have a house, Sara can buy her own one. :$