« Back to All Topics
Better than going to a movie.
Posted in 
Tanx
Posted in 
Tanx
Although I don't play the game of tanx and know nothing of the related terms posted here.I am compelled to express how entertaining I find many of the comments you all post here,The compassion and Intensity you wonderful people have for this game comes through in your postings in a way that can be felt rather than just understood. The compliments expressed towards those of which you have battled against are written in a manner which defines sportsmanship in my opinion,and it's always uplifting to read of the fond memories that relate to those attributes. ALL OF THAT ASIDE,,,what keeps me following this forum is right about when the compliments start to make the reading a bit boring ,someone takes a "stab" at anothers comment, action ,or opinion. The drama that follows, much like a well directed movie is,,usually not to offensive as to put off the casual observer .I wish you all well ,and Thank you for showing how to use a forum In such a way as to make it more entertaining for some than then game itself.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQeIDhz-_eg
Poor cat lol

That's animal cruelty 

Keep safe smile more 

SKY-22
Oh I See, so all of my forum shenanigans are of amusement to others?!

Oh my. Perhaps you should of played the game the past 4-5 years I was here, you would of had a blast watching me argue with everyone in-game.
meh, I was mostly just puttin' all that out there in order to post another cute cat video. :)