« Back to All Topics
UAG VS FTW - Official Clan War Date & Time Schedule.
Posted in 
Tanx
Posted in 
Tanx
25/02/2015 18:00-21:00 UK TIME
RULES:
1. Two members from each squad will have 20 spawns each.
2. If either player uses energy they will be given 5 deaths.
3. If either player takes additional ammo before the countdown they will be given 5 deaths.
4. If either player leaves the match intentionally to reset his score he will instantly be disqualified from the entire series of clan battles.
5. If either player shares his account with someone else he will be permanently disqualified from further competitions against FTW.
6. If either player insults or harasses the enemy team or calls them names, taunts them, trolls, and that includes all methods of provocation they will be instantly disqualified from the series and not be participating in any future battles against FTW. 

Most importantly, Anyone who breaks rules before, during or after the clan battles they will be reported to FlyOrDie moderators.

Teams below is how its going to be.

FTW Warrior & FTW Monster (Leader & Co Leader Of FTW)

Vs

UAG Tornado & UAG Sentinel (Leader & Co Leader Of UAG)

This is a LEADER VS LEADER War and if your clan "UAG" Declines the above terms and teams then you automatically lose the entire series 10-0 by default for being unwilling to compete LEADER VS LEADER.

If you don't agree to the terms above then there will be no clan battles between FTW & UAG/UBR ever again in the future.

P.S you can't make your own terms because it was me that shut UAG down in 2011 when Myself, Eliminator, Shadow & Zeus dominated them in a series of clan battles 20-14.
Its only fitting that (FTW) make the rules for your "Rematch". And you're lucky I'm not counting the games we won in recent weeks vs tornado/dragon/ryu/hercules.

Yes Or No. You decide.
You go on about how you are a dedicated leader and how you believe you are worthy, deserving and can prove you are a true leader and now is your chance to prove it by defending your squad by fighting the leaders of your rival clan FTW.

If you are not willing to fight LEADER to LEADER then you obviously have severe doubts in yourself and your other leaders in-game capabilities against opposing clan leaders.

NOTE : Leadership changes will be invalid with the above rules. So if you think you can give someone else leadership and let them compete instead of you then think again.

You either accept the terms or you don't.
Whats it going to be?

P.S Don't give me a wall of text that's completely off-topic because I will ignore it.

You either say yes or no.
If you say yes then we shall collide on the given date. if you say no then Ftw is declared the winner.

P.S Account sharing will not be tolerated - If I catch you lending nicks to people I will report it because you did that in the Tournament, common sense tells me you probably will again so bare that in mind.

A clanwar topic should be leaded by someone without influences, The scores will be now going nowhere.

And last not least. The clanmembers who could play this game for uag, are too bored playing clanwar atm. They got banned because you were scared playing them.

Tornado is good enough, but im playing lag any 3 seconds.
The rules are made to give a block to uag.
I know i cant win a 2v2, Alex wouldnt play huns, thats the reason its leader vs leader, makes no sense.

Anyway, Congratulations youll won a 2v2 against uag, nice picture, makes me glad, because playing is more important then winning for me because ill never win a single fight and i dont care ;)

Conclusion:
Im out of this clanwar:
New Uag commander for clanwar, not decided yet. But be perposed the clanwar never gonna happen, or when the hungarians are showing up there is no change ftw should win because FTW Monster doesnt play hes friends.

Enjoy playing tanx, as far as you can enjoy anything since your angry most of the times whats makes me sensitive.

Anyway.
Tc and have a great time if you gonna win or not :)

Thanks for the free 10-0 Victory however it would of been more satisfying earning it by beating you and Tornado in clan battles.

The only reason I want clan wars with UAG is to get my hands on your so called Leader Tornado who wished death upon me and my father, he also stated that wanted both me and my father to die of cancer. Now I don't know about anyone else but that seems like a good enough reason for me to be looking to get a piece of him in-game. And he is lucky I didn't report him online for that, people can be arrested for that you know.

Note: I'm going to get tornado whether you or anyone else likes it or not. Nobody is going to stop me crushing him in Tanx whether its 1v1, 2v2 3v3 a 6 man op or a Tournament, the first chance I get, i am joining his game and I am going to show you and everyone else exactly what happens to people that disrespect my Family.

I'm not going to insult him, verbally attack him or even talk to him. I am going to join his game and completely annihilate him and then you will realize exactly how good a player I truly am, since you consider him the "best" which is laughable to me as he has not beaten me since 2011.

If you want to see proof of what he said then talk to me in-game and I will show you it on another website because posting that content on FlyOrDie is a very bad idea.
Lol @ Monster doesn't play his friends, Monster will play against anyone on behalf of FTW.
Two questions: 
why do you put date on 25/02/2015 when most of the UAGs will leave before that date why didn't you choose a time in 2018 ?
next question: why do you ask for leader & leader clan war you know that UAG Tornado and UAG Sentinel are really weak players but ftw would never win against me or UAG FLESH or UAG HERBAL so change the rules 
you have no ability to choose players since its a clan war.. 
Then i choose Myself and UAG Tornado vs ftw massimo + FTW Abilition lulz everyone knows we would roast them. 
If you want real clan wars I'll message loyal members of UAG and you should ask real FTW's because you would be weak for the 3vs3 brother 
Don't worry my brother FTW will be nowhere after clan war so bye 
I made the challenge thus meaning I set the dates, your clan leaders refused meaning he has doubts in his clans capabilities and him refusing gave me a free 10-0 over UAG. 

I have no reason to accept your challenge because you already lost thanks to your "leader" sentinel. Now you can spam the forums crying and demanding clan battles and you will never get them unless I decide to give your clan a rematch one day and boy will you be waiting a long time as my sub expires soon and I sure won't be renewing it to beat a group of banned players on a game with a maximum of 15 players daily.

Waste of money and a waste of my time. You have spent 5 years nickhiding trying your best to beat me and hunt me all this time and you never got the job done. Face facts, you can't beat me and you never will.

And for the record there isn't a single one of you that would beat me in a serious duel either, stop overrating yourself. I am the only legend left in this game you are the players that people ignored when the game was active, when a Tournament with 100+ people was on you were in the bottom 50 half of the score because the "REAL" players completely dominated you every week. You think you are good now? oh please.

I have beaten every single group of players, and alot of them were twice as good as you guys. You think clicking fast is the way to win, you need off-radar knowledge, sniping skill, ground experience and precision aim in order to outplay me and believe me you have none of them. You couldn't even beat us when you were in SFT in 2013, you were out first a majority of the games with terrible scores but a big mouth to go down with that score.

I am the best player left in the game whether you like it or not and when I quit this game which is sometime soon there will be nobody left. Just you who keep dates of all the tournaments written down so you can bank to get free subs (VIP) in every single game you play on this website.

I am the main reason TANX has had any form of competition in the last 4 years, I have kept my clan going since the original members left due to lack of competition, I beat your so called legendary clan UAG at their peak in 2011 and believe me they were definately better than you are today. I know who you are and I know how good you are and it doesn't compare to the legends that I have beaten throughout the years. You are the kind of player who insults another only to run away offline when that other makes an operation to fight you in 1v1, you expect me to give you clan wars after your own leaders show they are to afraid to fight me? If your own leaders are to afraid of me then perhaps you should take their advice and stop wasting your time as you are getting no rematch from me until i say so.

As for roasting me in 3v3, that's a laughable statement considering nobody even knows you or your "members" all you are is a group of nick hiders who would get absolutely destroyed by old players such as XC, TrA, SR, Dark, Strong, UKC, BROS, FTW, Xs and many other legendary clans, just because you can beat everyone else that plays these days does not mean you are capable of beating me. I only lose if i want to lose and believe me you will never beat me. 

You had your chance and you blew it. Stick to playing in your little Tournaments against people who can't even defend themselves because thats the only thing you can actually win on this website.

And you call Tornado a weak player? he is better than every member of your clan but still loses to me 10-6 10-7 almost every single game we have played since 2011, there is no way you are better than him, trust me I know.

You wouldn't beat me, GraveRobber, Ftw Shadow, or any other "Veteran".

UAG is a clan that died years ago and will never be as good as it once was without its original members and your group isn't included in that list of members, you are only using those clan tags to try get a game from me and it's not going to happen.

Stop wasting your time calling me out when you already lost dozens of times in the past. people like Razor lost and quit the game because they realized they didn't have a way of winning, there was no specific partner that matched Ftws game plan in 2v2/3v3. The only people who would beat me and my 2v2 partner are the greatest players in the history of this game, as much as i know they don't like me, I will admit that the only ones capable of shutting me down are players like Justin, All4x, Minni & Klayton.
Those four names are four of the greatest of all time, and I left out TANK_MASTER, ULTRA and UnidosRevolution because of the disrespect they showed me when I welcomed them back after many years of inactivity. But they are indeed great players.

You guys are the kind of players who would be stuck around 400-450 rating while people like me would be maintaining 700-800 if the game had enough people. Please don't kid yourself.

I hope you like walls of text as it only took me two minutes to type this up believe it or not.

UAG lost, FTW Won, it's over, get used to it, I already have. And I'm quitting the game shortly, and don't bother claiming I'm afraid of you because If I see you online on tanx before I quit and I'm not busy believe me I'm going to "ROAST" you before I leave.
23/02/2015 16:00-22:00 CLAN WAR BETWEEN UAG AND FTW

MY TEAM WILL: UAG HENRIQUE UAG FLESH + ME ( IF SOMEBODY BUSY UAG LASGO WILL SHOW UP) 

YOU GET 3 FTW TO PLAY [ANYBODY] AND TELL NAMES BEFORE 20/02/2015 SO WE AGREE AT TIME!!

DONT BE SCARED
Alright how about this.

Since you have so many "active" uags which btw I haven't even seen online once at the same time as me since two of them got banned for banking, going to take a guess that those two are the both of you, either way heres my deal.

We will play a series of 2v2 games, your two strongest players against me and an Ftw of my choosing.

The rules are simple.

20 Deaths, No Energy, No Flaming, No Trash Talking, No Arguing, No Nick sharing.

Whichever of the two teams wins 5 clan battles first will be declared the winners.

Sounds alright to me, you up for it?

I would love to 3v3 however I don't have a third active Ftw and Teaming with massimo is like teaming with a 3 year old, its a 1v2 situation the entire time with him because he is absolutely no help what so ever & iv seen then kicked him out of Ftw for constantly talking rubbish.

My Team - Myself & Monster 
Vs Your two best players.

And just to let you know the only reason I challenged the "leaders" was because I wanted a piece of tornado for what he said about my father, i know he isn't as good as either of you I have played you for years I know how good you guys are and I'm willing to fight you in 2v2 like stated in this here post.

The question is do you accept?
Or are you going to demand 3v3 knowing I can't get a suitable partner to do 3v3? If you demand 3v3 then you are obviously just as doubtful as tornado is of playing me.

Abolition doesn't even play the game anymore, neither does Graverobber or FTW Shadow, thus meaning me & monster are the only ones available to clan battle since the rest are to busy playing Runescape, League Of Legends and SF still.