« Back to All Topics
HI GUYS
Posted in 
Tanx
HI GUYS
Posted in 
Tanx
HI GUYS
I used to play this a lot in my childhood. Im FTW LeGend, Im Ben. I miss the days with the old FTW CREW. Miss Nina, Sam, Alex and others. YOU WILL EVER BE PART OF MY CHILDHOOD. Wish you the best. From El Salvador, Centroamérica. :-)
Hello EBN (Yeah, I remembered that) 
Good to see an older FTW pop up for once although everyone is gone but me. Alex only logs in RARELY and the others? I haven't seen Sam in 4 months and there isn't anyone else besides a newer FTW you don't know.

Neither of them are around however I do still have their emails, Nina included. If you would like me to message you them just reply here with a way for me to send you them, I'm not disclosing them on this forum.

Jeff ur a 2012 player...lol u don't know him...stop pretending ur from 06 bro. 
i mean 2015* excuse my friend Warrior...his delusional thinks he knows everybody from 06 below lol
Unlike you Max I actually dominated this game for over 6 years as a long term leader of one clan "FTW". You on the other hand never beat anyone half as good as the players iv taken out of this game. It's hilarious how you come on here and act relevant at all, we all know you're just a pawn on the chess board for everyone else to play with, I lost count of the amount of times Nuc/Sam/Twist/Nitro made you log off by verbally annihilating you. Ahhh..yeah those were the days. ROFL

Anyway, FTW Euphorica knows exactly who I am, he even dominated Tornado & Razor with me several times in 2011 when we had a feud with UAG. Like I said Ben, if you need their emails just give me a way to send you them. or I'l send them to your old Hotmail address.

Delusional lol that's a good one coming from the guy who had to fake beating FTW Shadow