« Back to All Topics
Jeff?
Posted in 
Tanx
Jeff?
Posted in 
Tanx
Jeff?
are you OK? haven't heard from you in a long time which is unusual lol...anyway hope you're ok LAD :) 

P.S why would u add me in skype and block me again...make up ur mind LAD ;\.
heard Jeff is struggling with a deadly disease...just wanted to let him know that he has my support that despite we argue sometimes, i never held any grudges against him. I actually like him (not in that kinda way). Somehow he reminds of this kid in school that always got bully and i always defended him from the bullies. Anyway wish you good luck, Jefferson. 
P.S add me back to skype got some "stuff" to show u lol.
Well if you must know I don't play Tanx anymore, although that's pretty obvious. The only time I login here is if Tornado asks me for a duel from Skype and only if I actually feel like it.

Yes I'm ill, it's obvious. I wasn't quiet and didn't heat my illnesses. I'm not discussing them here, all I can say Is I am getting better little by little, or so it seems.

Thanks for your show of concern even tho it most likely wasn't sincere knowing you.
As for skype..I don't see the point. I don't have enough time to sit around playing games and I certainly don't have time for arguing over the internet. I have much more important things to concern myself with.
However, I will unblock you but don't expect a regular conversation with me as I'm not online there much now at all.

As for me taking so long to reply to this, I didn't read it till recently and I had difficulties making an account to reply to it with. Whether or not I'm even permitted to post here I'm unaware of, but I should be as I'm harming nobody doing so.

It's not like I'm on Tanx causing trouble is it..lol.
I made this account just to post and talk to a couple of people for a short while. So "Artik" if you read this post, be a little more hesitant this time around if you don't mind. We both know the last time was so unnecessary.