Posted in 
Tanx
It's time to give up the truth
Posted in 
Tanx
It's time to give up the truth
Acid > Sam.

ps: Brandy win 54 champions
While you two battle for Tier 2 greatness....I'm just chilling as Tier 1 greatness and perfection. 
Can't believe Tanx hasn't been shut down yet lol.
 surprise tanx is still alive.. me 54? -_- pftt lol
when i read the title of this thread...i thought Acid  was finally coming out of the closet :|
See the truth is Justin was never a real person. He was actually just scribbles playing under an alias the whole time.
I didn't know you were still alive peasant. And now flirting with Jeff and Tornado? Man...I'm gone for a few years and you have come to this? 
As the first Darts champion of ~16 with crown. I won't hesitate to 10-0 anyone 1v1 in a mars, flats only, energy allowed, no nades/rockets/nukes, mines only duel. FightMe.
^(A)^  Max, it's your time to shine, be sure to bring additional pads buddy.
Without being invited to a clan by it's original creator, technically you are never a true member.
"Technically" True members doesnt excist because Clans in FlyOrDie cant be trademarked, Owned, or Forced. Its a tag which is a addition of a nickname and has for the rest no true meaning in it.
When you wanna hide "fake" members. Create a website with all welcomed members in it and post it here on forum.

Acid and Sam were both good players, i only think Sam was better based on the Ftws in the modern era like Jeff, Alex, Dries, Jean, Erik, Vivek and players from the UK and XC generation. 

I joined FTW in 2011 to help my friend Erik and my old mate Jeff liked it aswell, and now im leader. Won 2 months one in 2015 and one this year.

Im gonna continue what im doing to help FTW when i have the will and drive to do it :)

Have a nice day,
"The Original Danny Hoff"
What killed Tanx?

The community?
The moderators?
Something else?
Lack of improvements in the game.
when i read the title of this thread...i thought Acid was finally coming out of the closet aswell to be honest :|
If you played this game after 2004 - did you ever really even get to truly "play" it..?
@RFF Slayer aka NucleicAcid (200 rated player..LOL)

Why do you always comeback to the Forums and act like everyone else is beneath you?

Iv held my tongue a lot but honestly neither one of your clan was good. NONE of you.

You and Justin couldn't beat me in a 2v1 if I played upside down blindfolded with a 90s ball mouse. Please stop coming back here and talking down to these newer players, I would beat you guys so bad you would look like beginners.

Stay out of these forums and stop trying to pick on these players. You and your clan are welcome to come back and I will destroy you all by myself anytime. You think I'm kidding? xD, brother let me tell you. I'm not like Brandy, Zeus, Sam or Tornado. I'm a different player entirely. I will make you look like a T-Bot from practice mode.

You can talk about the past when you got Luis/Sam to play on your nick to beat me in 2008-2009 when I was still a rookie if you want, I mean everyone knows how laughable you guys are.

You keep running your mouth year after year, get a backbone, get in-game and get what you deserve. Stop trying to pick on newer players when you can't even hold a candle to someone like me. They are worth 10 of you. 

Stay in your lane and stop acting like you're something special. I will make you look like a beginner if you come back and fight with me. Bring Justin, Koolie, Sam, Tornado, whoever you want. I guarantee it won't make a difference. When I am serious there is not one player from the history of this game that can handle how I play. I will never be proven wrong by someone like you who lingers on this forum to bully new players. You can get whoever you want to fight me, I will beat them all like I use to a decade ago.

Don't pick on these guys if you cant handle a real Veteran like me. I man handled all of your players years ago, and a decade later this here day I would still do it. Try me and I will humiliate you like I did back then.

Show some respect to these guys who kept the game going this long instead of trying to talk down to them. It's been a decade yet look at you still toxic, still bitter and full of ignorance..

Disgraceful.

Though in this situation, letting an infant just "cry it out" will be the best course of action, do understand the later implications caused by a decade of ignored crocodile tears.

One of the researchers, Bruce Perry, said, “For example, when a baby is repeatedly left to cry alone, the child will grow up with an overactive adrenaline system and so the child will display increased aggression, impulsive behavior, and violence later in life

ps: fatpatrol owned you 10-2. I was there, Don't step to me

-Stay healthy all o7
Mate please stop embarrassing yourself. this is getting way too repetitive. Starting to feel somewhat sympathetic for you now. 
Yo Jeff,  Only reason you did well in tanx was because tanx server is based in Hungary... I was hitting 250 latency awhile you were hitting 20 to 40 latency.. i know facts is lame but its the truth... 
Brandon you literally just came up with the biggest and most hilarious excuse of all time. 

May god have mercy on your soul.
Lol facts and excuses aren’t the same. Any pro gamers will tell you players who play over 200 latency has no chance at all and Jeff , you never changed anyways. You’re too stubborn to learn anything anyways lol.
You got serious delay, replying after 1,5 years. Still using your dads bluetooth? :p
Ground yourself with nature. Perhaps in time the dark ages of tanx will be thought of as your own experiences. It took valleys like you for mountains like me to rise. What's for me? You'll always know where to find me.. Just look up.
-NucleicAcid