Forums » Tanx
My Final Farewell - R.I.P TANX
Replies: 24   Pages: 2   Most recent reply posted by: Warrior2016 (May 7, 2016 1:21 PM)
Welcome, Guest
Login
Guest Settings
 Reply to this Topic  Post New Topic  Search Forum
  Back to Topic List
Replies: 24   Pages: 2   [ Go: « 1 2 ]
F†W SENTINEL

Re: My Final Farewell - R.I.P TANX Posted: May 15, 2016 9:04 AM
Thanks for making me leader of F.T.W, together with Taterz, I spoken to you with skype last night and i feel glad leading this big clan, good to hear how good your dads doing and that you lost 45 lbs, congratulations, He must be very proud of you now hearing who was the best in this popular game, i gonna shade a tear now goodbye.

Thanks for all the moments youll wrecked, destroyed, and verbally owned me, this things i gonna use in the rest of my entire life.

PS: F.T.W, Here i come.

Warrior2016

Re: My Final Farewell - R.I.P TANX Posted: May 15, 2016 8:21 PM
@Sentinel I don't have you on skype and I never will. Keep spreading those lies if that's all you have to do these days in your life, but boy that's pretty sad. You can go make fake accounts and put my name on them and then talk to yourself with them, take screenshots of the conversation you had with yourself and then you can show them to people to try and convince them that it was actually me talking to you telling you this and that when in reality It was never even me doing it. Imagine, someone making fake accounts just to try get leadership of a clan on a game with like 3 active players LOL.

You got problems buddy.

As for the rest of you trying to bash me for this thread, I just want you guys to know I appreciate your hilarious attempts to get on my nerves, you truly do amuse me with your harmless replies.

TrA_WeHrMaChT

Re: My Final Farewell - R.I.P TANX Posted: May 15, 2016 11:58 PM
Jeff back it again with the "i'm leaving tanx for the 200k time". P.S Nill if you read this add me back again to skype

† ™Ŝŵįfŧ Ķĭļļ™ †

Re: My Final Farewell - R.I.P TANX Posted: Nov 1, 2016 2:42 PM
"I'm quitting tanx, yes i've said this as many times as there are stars, but i'm serious this time!"

Agree with Max

SnowBoarD

Re: My Final Farewell - R.I.P TANX Posted: Jun 18, 2017 4:47 AM
Bye, Jeff. Take care of yourself!

spin270

ERADICATOR

Re: My Final Farewell - R.I.P TANX Posted: Jun 26, 2017 1:49 AM
Hey Balazs, long time no see buddy. I'm still alive & kicking xD. I don't play this anymore as you can tell, you never see me on here anymore. It's good to see you're still around. If you wanna contact me ask Sentinel or Tornado for my skype since i can't post it here.

Not sure when i'l be back here but i'l see you whenever, take care old friend.

RRF_slayer

Re: My Final Farewell - R.I.P TANX Posted: Aug 9, 2017 9:41 AM
Well guys it's official I'm quitting tanx...

Oh wait I quit this game like 10 years ago.. -_- whoops

cheitan

Re: My Final Farewell - R.I.P TANX Posted: Sep 22, 2017 5:53 AM

a pleasure to play with you jeff, I also have good memories of that great game that gave me hours of fun and friends

TrA_WeHrMaChT

Re: My Final Farewell - R.I.P TANX Posted: Sep 23, 2017 4:11 AM
well, well, well....if it ain't smokey aka the green man. I hope you're ok with the earthquake...or were u 2 high to noticed it? jk....P.S Jeff must've been in Mexico eating tacos and he trip and fall down.

FTW.WARRIOR

Re: My Final Farewell - R.I.P TANX Posted: Sep 24, 2017 1:00 AM
''Granny I Owe You (L) Max''
Remember that Max? I bet Acid or Nitro still have one of those kept away for you somewhere.

Replies: 24   Pages: 2   [ Go: « 1 2 ]
  Back to Topic List      Top of the page