« Back to All Topics
WarriorsTANX XMAS TOURNAMENT - 30 Day Sub Prize [BEGINNERS ONLY]
Posted in 
Tanx
Posted in 
Tanx
NOTE this is for beginner level players only (players who are new to tanx or from other fod games and have barely played much of tanx or know much about the game or how to be good at it). This is not for experienced/old players or such. I myself will NOT play in it because it's not fair when Tornado is the only player in the game who could currently beat me, likewise me to him. I want to give you folks (newer players) a chance to get a sub and enjoy the game a little differently. All you have to do is login between 5pm and 7pm UK time on Boxing Day December 26th of this year, the day after Xmas and you can take part. There will be a maximum of 8 participants. These 8 players will be placed into two matches each containing 4 players and these matches will each last 20 minutes. The two players who win those matches (most kills after 20 minutes) will then be put into a Final Match of 1v1 and the winner recieves the 30 day Gift sub from yours truly as a little welcoming present to the game that believe it or not once had Hundreds of players many years ago. I as a veteran (10 years) would like to encourage some new people to get into the game, give it some new life and perhaps make it a little fun again and i see this as an opportunity to do so, so i will gladly sub whoever wins this and possibly do it monthly afterwards. I might host more of these monthly or so depending on how well it goes. Anyone who wishes to play POST YOUR NAME HERE and CONFIRM you can attend at 5-7pm UK time on Boxing day. Show up, take part, win a sub. Even if you don't win it's not all bad, i will still do my best to teach you folks how to play the game a bit better and i will show you how i play the game, how i click and you will get a much better idea of how the game works, that i can promise. I hope to see some of you around Boxing Day, i hope you folks had a pleasant Halloween and Dear Moderators, please allow this post, many thanks
Hey guys!

To-Do list on Boxing Day December 26th of this year

1. try to be a new champion of the newcomers
2. Train with me, thats makes fun and full of experience
2. play and earn more then 5 kill on me, thats easy ^^
3. 2. 
4. with a sub, pls make never snow opp bud ! lol

Have a nice day !
This WARRIOR is fake, Jeff quit years ago lmfao, hes only on ps4 @ Shalzbad