Forums » Tanx
Error - Navegador nao compativel.
Replies: 3   Pages: 1   Most recent reply posted by: Σvσlμtiση (Dec 26, 2017 6:35 PM)
Welcome, Guest
Login
Guest Settings
 Reply to this Topic  Post New Topic  Search Forum

Back to Topic List
Replies: 3   Pages: 1  
Σvσlμtiση

Error - Navegador nao compativel. Posted: Dec 26, 2017 6:35 PM
Ola Amigos, aqui e o Σvσlμtiση, estou tentando entrar no jogo tanx e a mesma mensagem aparece todas as vezes, ja instalei o java, reinstalei o mozilla firefox, estalei interne 11 e nada.

A versão do seu navegador de Internet não é compatível com este jogo.
Navegadores recomendados:

Mozilla Firefox ESR
Internet Explorer 11

Already on ESR channel? Instalar Java

alguma dica ai????

-----------------------------------------------------

Hi Friends, here and Σvσlμtiση, I'm trying to get into the tanx game and the same message, see every time, I installed java, I reinstalled mozilla firefox, I clicked interne 11 and nothing.

A version of your Internet browser is not compatible with this game.
Recommended browsers:

Mozilla Firefox ESR
Internet Explorer 11

Already on the ESR channel? Install Java

any tips there ???

TrA_WeHrMaChT

Re: Error - Navegador nao compativel. Posted: Dec 31, 2017 8:51 PM
same happen to me...i install java and then went to use mozilla...and i follow all the steps just to be told i need to update my java. idc anyway i dont play this game anymore. Jeff if u know whats going on en light us with ur knawledge.

Grannies Purse

Re: Error - Navegador nao compativel. Posted: Jan 1, 2018 1:21 PM
Only an older version of Internet Explorer will work. Same can be said for Firefox. Unfortunately i cannot state a version specifically as i don't have a system to determine it at this time. However the default I.E broser that came with my windows 10 installation always worked, Windows 10 Ultimate i might add. You could look into rolling back to older versions of your current Browser but i doubt Firefox will be as easy to get working.

UBR Sentinel™

Re: Error - Navegador nao compativel. Posted: Jan 6, 2018 1:35 PM
Im using Chromium browser called Globus, works perfectly fine on my computer with Tanx.

My advice is to give that a try, and man. Wish there were more people in Tanx daily then git and panzer, and lambo on a private nick to give you a silly, boring but also dissapointing game.

But atleast no one is exploting it like The Underground War which is nice, oh and Paul Simon Rodriguez a.k.a motivate1000 needs my cheers because he is the only reason i can play rated no doubt, thanks mate wish you had more puntos!

btw, if anyone knows how to create a Tanx game in roblox, shout out because it will be a miner idea since Tiny Tanks shown up and its a good xbox one based game, but its not giving me the tanx feeling, so feel free to share your thoughts about that.

Have a nice day to anyone here,
Danny1994. Since 2008.

Replies: 3   Pages: 1  

Back to Topic List      Top of the page