Posted in 
Tanx
A Message to everyone.
Posted in 
Tanx
A Message to everyone.
Hey guys,

Jeff444#8091 - My discord username.
If anyone ever wants to get in touch then go add me on discord with that name above and pass me a message and il get back to you.

Hope all is well, take care and thank you all so much for the memories on this game, even the rivals/haters, you guys entertained me so much and made this game worth every dam second. I hope everyone is well, take care guys.

Hit me up on discord if you ever wanna play or something, don't be shy. This highlander has plenty of time for you guys.
❤️
Hey you,

Thank you! Laughs out loud.

You're a gosh dam belly tickle yourself! 

How clever to have a nickname Jeff444#8091 just for discord! :p .

You made my day!

I'll surely remember you when I need help...yet again! 

"RoFlmAo*.

With Flying high and dying high respect and affection,

Judy 
Please stop spamming Contessa.
Seems FOD has issues with HTML text elements on here, hence the ''<BR><BR>'' shown several times in my post, i didn't add those myself Lol..

Haha Judy!, it's good to see you're still around :), hope you're doing fine too. Keep up the good attitude, it's nice to see someone seem so positive around here, keep on smiling hun :p

FTW_Warrior., Thanks a lot. Right back to you! :)

zypher aka shaaleennie is harassing me,  repeating everything I say in Lobby and, goes into all my games & does it and more, mean and stalker. It's been a hassle. Today many good friends are here, I don't always see, still, she or he persists with anger, sarcasm and mental illness it seems to me. Hope it stops. Probably only me will be reporting this. She mocks me, it is rather embarrassing and very ugly all they are doing :( Thanks so much for this discord place to report and feel safe. You're the best Jeff!
Hi,
 I/we need you. Going to do this privately elsewhere though! Lol.

You're the best!

An answer to many peoples feelings of helplessness.

Hope you're around :)

FlyOrDie luv 2 you, 

Judy