Happy New Year 2020!
Posted in 
Tanx
Happy New Year 2020!
Posted in 
Tanx
Happy New Year 2020!
I hope Tanx will last for a while.
UBR won the most Player Of The Months in 2019? lol pff ;)

"yes ill be the first celebrating 2020 :p"

-Twister

I played from 2008-2019, you played from 2004 (is that okay?) to 2007, Calling me inrellevant is logically laughable because your absent and when you play Tanx in 2019. Its impossable to even know who you guys were or are your clan was.
I cant see your name in Tournament Winners, Month Winners or Reseach with google to find somehow a website with information about you guys. :)

Ive 11 year experiance in Tanx when you werent online, says enough who is the most rellevant of the two. ;)

❤️
Actually was here in 2001....when the rooms were full. Ya you’re here in 2019 with all of 10 people. Congrats...nobody.
2020 gonna be the year of UBR (nuff said)

Lets get this party started ;)
*Says he cannot find any information about anyone - yet posts in a tanx forum that dates back to 2002 and literally has a search bar at the top*

Are you related to Jeff by chance?

Merry Christmas Acid, hope all is well. Give my best wishes to your Wife Justina. :)
UBR is the best clan in 2019 so clan of the year goes to UBR this time :)

Justin isnt just Twisted and Curled like a morning hair cut he is also illusional, ye.. maybe your clan used to mean something but your not using the clantag anymore and no one agrees with you besides Acid lol the guy who always lurks around you like he was  one of your baby sitters lol, i mean grow a pair dude there were tons of clans who won more in flyordie than Xc which i only remember from your "made up" stories. and peaking 1 Silverware with XC Twister *cough*
Being a "top player" or a "top clan" in a game with a dozen active players and quite frequently 0 players online isn't a feat to be proud of. 
Enough for you to reply on this topic isnt it? ;)

Ignore me, Ignore my msgs. Just dont reply.
You were never that rellevant in the game.

People like Sam, Jeff, Alex and Erik Karberg are for me rellevant in this game because they didnt ran off when things came too quirky and i got respect from them in 2019.

You played this game in 2007, Thats a funny story bro, Please tell me about it so i can comprimise my ideals and opinions. Take care of your life because you have honestly thought enough other things to imprent.
Shawn..come back and give me a few games sometime dude, i never got to play against you when you were around back in 2008 as i was completely new at the time just spectating games lmao.

I remember you playing Alex a lot, you guys were friends despite SR being a rival clan of FTW's at the time, you and Amit were the only solid players from that clan besides Jason. Would love to play you sometime just for fun, i honestly don't care about the outcome..just miss playing. Not had a 1v1 in years. If you ever feel like it, hit me up here and il come back.

J
Ask Justina for a 2v2, That will be a laugh to remember.

Jeff, you can honestly own everyone, thats why i wont and will be dissapointing in you afterall :)

So FTW vs SR in 2020? lol

Cant wait if J is okay to feel what you guys felt for years.

Cheers, 
Hein.
uses a J in the end of the paragraph trying to hide as in a mysterious person lmao we all know is u Jeff....why not just use the whole name. Reminds me of that time u weighting 500 lbs try to hide behind a thin pole in a hide n seek game.
😮
Twister only player who id like to remember was MineSweeper lmao