« Back to All Topics
Hello Everyone!
Posted in 
Tanx
Hello Everyone!
Posted in 
Tanx
Hello Everyone!

Hahaha, I just received a dosis of NOSTALGIA watching this forum again. This was totally part of my childhood. I was recently chatting with my older brother how we used to play tanx and how we used to practice new movements and 
and how to be more accurate in our shots. We used to hate those who only used grenades haha. Dang, It was so exciting playing clan wars. Also many brazilians and portugueses back in my day hahaha half of them so god damn good and the other half newbies banking all the time in room 4 haha. And of course my time being a FTW & STRONG member was so memorable to me. Fighting alongside with the best. Guys, I hope you receive my hugs and best wishes wherever you are. 

PD: Any of you know how to enter the game easily? I tried to enter but maybe I don't have the right browser OR the update.

My fellas, I hope you are all well.

Ben Peralta from El Salvador.

AKA

benjamon
₣Tώ_ΣUFHORIΔ¹°
ҒTW LєGєиd 
†LєGєиdתŦŘǾЙĜ†

Internet Explorer works on Windows 10 with Java, just make sure you download java manually, not use the fod plugin.

Good to see an old face, hope all is well Ben.
Here's a pic from when i last played with you back in 2010 xD.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-BNecIb0_knE/TlnHC9XmJxI/AAAAAAAAABU/0N1ZBSAXTNE/s1600/fun+2v2.png

Miss those days fam..for real..
Alternate link if that one didn't work

https://postimg.cc/XXyFvmZ8

Me & You Vs Brandon & Martin (2010-2011).

Thanks for all those games, sorry for the way my attitude was back then. I learnt quite a bit from you believe it or not, a couple of your moves, primarily the fake rapid dodge you and Distructor always used, i used it against Grave countless times and it aided me in beating him. Each old player like you had something normal players didn't..and at the time i didn't give recognition for it when i should have.

Much respect oldie, very best wishes and my apologies for not letting you play those darn clan wars with us..you were certainly capable.

Thank you for those memories and your contributions to not only Ftw but the game itself. Without people like you it would have died long before i got a chance to get into those clan battles and experience it with you guys. I'l always be there on discord @ : Jeff#4305. If you ever manage to get in game and need an opponent from time to time just hit me up whenever you want and I'l be there asap.

All the best dude.
Jeff.

Hey bud, same thing here - I come back to the forums occasionally for a little kick of nostalgia. It was awesome being able to meet so many people from so many parts of the world at a young age, and honestly the game had quite a high skill cap for back in the day.

Hope all is well for ya bud.

-Corps/Nightmare, from Canada.