« Back to All Topics
I apologize to FTW Undisputed
Posted in 
Tanx
Posted in 
Tanx
I am life & nature, also R.I.P. 'R.I.P.'R, and YMWNKM.

I apologize to FTW Undisputed -- who is 'Jeff', right? -- for the angry outburst to him after a tournament about two years ago. You are a very good player, maybe one of the best; at least one of the best I ever played against.

Although before that outburst I had negative experiences with you, I now hope you are well. I am sorry.

May you be well, may you be happy. Metta (a Buddhist word for 'loving-kindness').

life & nature (real name: Ai Le)

Also, hi police. May you also be well, and happy. Metta.

Ai

❤️
It's all good man don't even worry about it. It's in the past :).

I appreciate the decency behind your post and the intent.
I hope you're doing well bud, best wishes.

Jeff.
Hi Ai Le. not seen you in a while hope you are doing well .

Thanks Jeff (aka FTW Warrior/FTW Undisputed). :)

Ai
Hi police,

Yes I am doing okay. :)

I missed a tourney. Might be back for future tourneys.

I am right now at this moment playing World of Tanks.

Ai
I don't think i have played one or logged in since the last time you saw me in one myself..got really boring..nobody to play anymore. 
Reply to Jeff's last post (and for anyone else):

Well, you got to find an answer for your life, if you have not found one yet. And if you lose that answer, you got to try again to find an answer. Life is not fun living confused. This is how I am. Others might agree or not.

I will continue with what I will say. Your life might include videogaming or not. It might include internet or not.

Playing World of Tanks makes me happy, although I have not made any friends personally there. The game itself -- and that playing against real players, who I occasionally, but not often, talk with in the chat during the game -- is exciting enough. And all the activities surrounding being a World of Tanks player is part of the fun. But I do not have any personal friends that I connect with there. Just like here at Fly or Die, I do not know them outside of the game: email addresses or phone numbers...

And this here Fly or Die's Tanx tourneys every Thursday are fun for me because I am quite skilled at the game. It took me some years to become this skilled at Tanx.

That's all.

Ai