« Back to All Topics
How to make a red flaming fast moving tank.
Posted in 
Tanx
Posted in 
Tanx
Hi again FTW Undisputed, police, and all others.

This is for fun what I will share now.

About 15 or so years ago, I think I invented all by myself a red flaming fast moving tank.

First, you pick up the acceleration, then move in a line that loses as little time as possible (because the acceleration has a time limit) to the power-up, and continuing to move in a line that uses as little time as possible to the shield.

You get the flames by holding the CTRL key and laying ten mines in one spot, and moving just away from it, then moving back onto it, where you are damaged to the point of being in flames.

Now drive it around.

Now that is a red flaming fast-moving tank.

Imagine another player who is in the same arena with you, and sees that for the first time in their life. :)

THE LINK TO THE VIDEO I MADE OF IT: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbiD3ds49Zc

You can also find it, by searching for my 'World of Tanks' YouTube channel, by googling this exact search phrase:

"world_war_1_and_2" youtube
I possibly need to make a correction -- or at least, if I am not incorrect, give an explanation:

You might, or might not, need to hold the CTRL key while laying mines. I just thought holding the CTRL key was to make the mines lay down faster -- because holding CTRL key is useful in battle when you want to shoot two grenades in succession faster. 

I guess out of habit for making shooting grenades and other ammunition faster in succession, by using the CTRL key, I used it when laying mines.

Or, instead, maybe some actual experimenting in the past with laying mines with the CTRL key, whereby now I "unconsciously" hold the CTRL key for it, because I saw it does speed the mine laying?

Ai
Haha yeah I remember this. We use to play a mini game (Myself & TCA Nightwalker (Ranger 0 aka Trainor, Artik).

It was called RED TANX, the first to obtain all three powers and become Red was the winner and would annihilate the other competitors in the game. It was pretty comedic for a self made mini game by the players :).