Happy new year 2021!
Posted in 
Tanx
Happy new year 2021!
Posted in 
Tanx
Happy new year 2021!
Ye, man. got a little chilly in the game :p

I usually forgot with a non-sub is properly imaginabally shamefull and sad to even join room 1 so i ask this way:

Can FOD make PC game for both sub and nonsub??

Its just alittle thing and it can make the experiance for Tanx alittle bit shinier as far as i can say. :)
It will be a bright to play PC game in Tanx with a nonsub and maybe it will affect just alittle activity in one of FODs main game since Web version is litterly trash, you need a "competible" outdated browsers who can give you viruses with spam like pics with family of random people. :|

Hope we get something for our game rather than police and other GP players for 60 mins a week... Thx & Your Welcome.

LASS, MESS, WHIVE.
Marchíííííano Bierma! :)
❤️
I would still play if it did. The amount of issues Myself and others have trying to get into the game on web browser is unbelievable.

PC game should be free to ''play'' on but perhaps requiring a subscription for fullscreen mode ect. At least to make it easier for players to get in-game.
IE10 doesnt even have any form of protection so when you wanna play Tanx on browser you have to accept Malware and Spyware thats just that little drop of water that makes the bucket overflow. Games supported to die, period.
Happy new year to you too bro!
ELMARCHE! :) Thanks for the great memories we played in Football.