« Back to All Topics
Help!
Posted in 
Tanx
Help!
Posted in 
Tanx
Help!
I have AOL, and I can't view the whole screen. My computer doesn't allow some cookies, and FOD is one of those sites. Could that have an effect for not allowing my computer to download the game? 

Someone Help ME!!!!!!!!!!!

[img=URL]
b nice say hi some times]<><>:")>< carry on
How can I say hello when I can't even get on tanx?????

Browser settings

To play games on FlyOrDie.com, your computer system must have cookies and downloads enabled so that the necessary files can be installed. If your Internet browser security or privacy levels are high, you might not be able to access FlyOrDie.com cookies and may receive warnings. Follow the steps below to change your browser's security or privacy levels.
If you have set Parental Controls for your Internet browser, you may receive a permissions page error message. Disable these settings to access FlyOrDie.com.

Changing security or privacy levels in Internet Explorer 4.0 or higher

Step 1:

Click the Start button, then the Settings option and the Control Panel icon, and then click on the Internet Options icon.

In Microsoft Windows XP, click the Start button and then the Control Panel icon.

* If Control Panel is in Category view, click the Network and Internet Connections icon and then the Internet Options icon.
    * If Control Panel is in Classic View, click the Internet Options icon. 

Step 2:

Click the Privacy tab in the Internet Options window. If this window does not have a Privacy tab, click the Security tab.

Step 3:

In the “Settings” section, lower the slider to at least a Medium setting (you may also select Low or "Accept All Cookies"), or click the Default Level button if it is available.

If the Internet Options window only has a Security tab, in the “Security level for this zone” section, click the Default Level button if it is available, or lower the slider to at least a Medium setting (you may also select Medium-Low or Low).

If the Security tab does not have a slider bar or Default Level button, select the Medium or Low option in the Internet Zone section or just click on the Reset button if it is available.

Step 4:

Click on the Apply button.

Step 5:

Now click on the General tab.

Step 6:

In the “Temporary Internet files” section, click the Settings button.

Step 7:

Under the “Check for newer versions of stored pages section,” select the “Every time you start Internet Explorer” option.

Step 8:

Click the OK button in the Settings window.

Step 9:

Click on the Delete files button in the “Temporary Internet files” section and then click the OK button or the Yes button to delete your system's temporary Internet files. Note: Deleting these files should not affect your Internet Browser performance.

Step 10:

Click the OK button in the Internet Options window.

NOTE: If you make changes while Internet Explorer or MSN Explorer is open, be sure to exit, and restart your browser to initialize these changes.

Enabling Cookies in Netscape 4.x

Step 1:

Open Netscape Navigator 4.0 or higher.

Step 2:

From the Edit menu, select Preferences

Step 3:

In the Preferences tree, click the Advanced category and then “Cookies” on the right.

Step 4:

Uncheck the box labeled "Warn me before accepting a cookie."

Step 5:

Now exit and restart Netscape Navigator to initialize the changes. You should be able to access FlyOrDie Games without errors.

© FlyOrDie Online Games

I got this from the FlyOrDie support

I hope it will help you get into the game.

ANNIHILATOR
or if you dont feel like reading that go play on internet explorer..AOL doesnt have enough space on the screen to play it..
if its still too big change your scren resolution
right click on destop> propertites> settings tab
1024x768 pixels

and if still not work..subscribe and use the download version :p
I tried all those things and still can't get in.
you cant get in because of windows xp SP 2 security thing that makes full screen go off on FOD
LMAO this messgae is from 2003 lol :|
no it's not .. the player posted is from 2003- the topis itself is from Oct 3, 2004 ;\

~AJ