« Back to All Topics
Delay when firing?
Posted in 
Tanx
Delay when firing?
Posted in 
Tanx
Delay when firing?
Anyone else having problems with the extreme delay between click time and the time the tank actually fires?  At times, I have clocked the delay on myself at over 15 seconds, which makes it nearly impossible to hit anything.
Wow, that would be a slight delay!! lol  I've noticed that trying to rapid fire with nukes, has a slight delay over using the rockets. But I've never experienced a 15 second delay!!  you're a sitting duck with a delay like that! hope this problem is resolved for you.
Yes,I have had this problem,but i usally freeze and when i have gotten out of the freeze i shoot like 10 missles in one direction and my oppenet has moved somewhere else.
I have had the same problem CV, but it is usually like what Depth said, Freeze and then a multitude of missiles are fired at once. Usually too late and sometimes I am dead when the freeze is up:) I hate it when that happens lol 
I have also experienced a heavy delay time, as crsh says I normally freeze then die by the time its corrected
I have been experiencing the same problam for a few weeks now.
Really, its a normal game for me but it has gotten worse lately. Some days, its not even worth playing(it is so bad). But I keep coming back:) 
i know, my computer is now messed up. the mp should do something about this.
The lag is much less in pc game, maybe Java created this lag experiance in Tanx as far as i know.