« Back to All Topics
Any Suggestions for me...
Posted in 
Tanx
Posted in 
Tanx
I was playing Empire Earth 2 and all of a sudden in came to my windows sreen. Then a little box showed up that said "Unhandeled Exception". Does anyone have an idea what this means or things I can do. Plz help me.
raider (no offense or anything), but can you explain the game a little bit. lots of people don't know what empire earth 2 is. 
he means that the game minimized and that box popped out , so what the game is about isnt important , and no Raider i dont have any advice , sorry ... 
sorry :p. its a strategy game, where you click on ppl and tell them to move.(pc game) you can go to >>> 
http://ign.com/
 or www.ign.com to see it, just type in empire earth 2 and you can watch videos. 
sorry :p Its a strategy game. where you click on some units and click again to tell them to move or do a certain action. go to www.ign.com to see movies of the game. just type in empire earth 2 at the search thing.
Apparently you ran out of memory and/or resources on your pc. When load is too much to your available physical memory on comp. the computer hangs, and the warning block pops up, normally it freezes, if not freezed check the application list and try to end some, processes also, just follow indications..how to free the apps and process, press at once ctrl  alt and delete..a box will come showing whats happening in your mach...No harm can happ., when reboots all comes back to normal..Luck
and the 3 posts above from me...dont worry about them

what are the stats on BFG Clan (number of members, strength, etc.)
i think there are 17 members...thats all i know
yea , and if by strenght u mean kills like that cor dude kept posting .... it might be well over 25,000 at least 20,000
So how do you allow popups on tanx. Otherwise i can't view people's service records.
To allow the pop ups, just click appropiate area desired . press  CTRL and dont release it until the desired page will show up..thats it.. luck..
Sometimes if you have a pop up blocker...just under the upper tool bar, a warning sign will say:  to allow pop up and active x on page click here..but for service record Ctrl. pressed will be ok
i might have to restore my computer, if the EE2 keeps doing that thing! :@ might have a dang virus in it or something...?
HOw long do you play tanx a day?
i play bout 2 hours on a week day...taking breaks. And on the weekends i play for 2 1/2. 
or when i get tired of tanx i play for 1 hour, or 1/2 ;\
Wow, you get plenty of training.