Posted in 
Tanx
Player Rankings!
I would like to see (
in your opinion
) who you feel 
is the top 
 Tankers out there. There is several of 
them I haven't seen due to hours of play. 
Come One Come
All
 and express your opinion! 
in reply to the top ten i would say  it is impossible to know,as most players have dual names.number 1 for me would be cucci, no2 jaja contraversial i know, no3 franske, no4 nyj no5 royal artillery, no6 crazy metal,no7 sgt striker,no8 ghostrider,no9 you tank4 hire,no10 killer of racist. have fun good tanxing mmmmmmmmmmm 
HI TANK4HIRE,JUST WANTED TO LET U KNOW MY OPINION. TOP
10 PLAYERS TO ME ARE 1.CUCCI 2.POINT SPOILER 3.TANK4HIRE
4.KILLER OF RACIST 5.INDY 6.BAYLINER 7.FORDTX 8.HAVOC
9.SARAH 10.DEBBIE1          THANKS,SHEENA
                              WEEEEEEEE
ahh at least I have one reply. I know it is hard to rank considering times and names...but just list the names you know them by...thats the easiest way I suppose...thanks for the reply nich:)
I like tanx and i am starting an army. all who wish to tell they would like to join please tell me if u see me online :) all r welcome whether u be WG or a kia all can join. Regardless of rank or past relationships with me.
Tanx rocks i like it please join. Thank u come again 
HI ITS ME AGAIN, I KNOW U SAID TOP 10 PLAYERS BUT I HAVE TO ADD 1 MORE. MY GOOD FRIEND ROLLEN,KNOWN HIM SINCE I 
STARTED. HE IS FOR SURE IN THE TOP TEN BEST PLAYERS.
                 THANKS AGAIN, SHEENA
               WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
That WEEEEEE! is scary. 
OK i'would say the top ten is *sings* THE ONE AND ONLY SPOILER! THE ONE THAT YOU CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT THE ONE THAT IS REALLY OLD HES SPOILER!!!!!!  P.S.right now hes asleep
2nd-You tankforhire 
3rd-Spoiler again. 
4th-spoiler 
5-Sheena (when she isn't acting crazy) 
6th-umm.....dunno maybe bigdognuke? 
7th-Killer 
8th-uhh.....Spoiler 
9th-Maybe legion espanola (how do spell his name?) 
10th-not me,IT'S SPOILER
LOL Sano, that was good:) Thanks for your reply. Thanks to you also Sheena:)
Hmm,I would say these players are the best of the best:  1.It's Point Spoiler                          
2.The Undertaker
3.Bomb2Win
4.Gun Sniper
5.Ghost Rider
6.Baby Striker
7.Mini-Me
8.Sano Sagara18(haven't seen you play but sure your good)
9.Tank4hire(pretty good)
10.nyj
hey tank ! there are alot of good tanxs out there very hard to put in a line up, however to put the ***** in any of the top ten is just a shame to any tanx list.

man Ghost rider, u write alot, i didn't really bother to read it, sorry:|, i'm not to sure about who is the best, but most people should know spoiler is really good, some other people to, but he is the only person i remember
top ten tankers are
STORMBRINGER WG
STORMBRINGER WG
STORMBRINGER WG
STORMBRINGER WG
STORMBRINGER WG 
STORMBRINGER WG
STORMBRINGER WG
STORMBRINGER WG
STORMBRINGER WG
TANKS4HIRE
Thought id let ya be 10th seein as you started the top ten posts bud*wink*
THE BEST TANX PLAYERS:
1.SPOOKY
2.cucci
3.JARJAR(THAT GOOF BALL, SMORES ?)
4.bigdognukeWG(NuKeRs Wg)<~~ ME
5.ghostrider WG(ghostly)
6.DONKEYwg(DONKEY)!
7.SPOILER(rootbeerflot man)
8.tank4hire
9.sheena(SOMETIMES)
10.minni-me(he was good last time i played him!)

_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
100.BLINGGIRL(wow shes not really good)lol j/p u need practice(alot) of it
umm.. nuke i'm offended and i'm your girlfriend here .. come on what's up w/ that... i think we shouldn't even have points or ratings anymore , they mean nothin to me at all.. and why did they add them .. i d k but i don't like them.. bigdognukesgirl 
LOL thank you very much there Stormy:) 
hey nuke um
i have a friend name pyro6904 ontanx and both us are starting an army
maybe you want to join
just say so if yes
Hands down, it's TUPA. He's unbelievable. Practically invincible. Not sure where he's been, though. Haven't seen him in a while.

After that, harrydog is a great player, as much as I hate to admit it. And 123go was my mentor, and he was probably the most technically sound tanker of all-time.
i cant really say who is the top ten. Because i've been playing the game for SO LONG that i've seen awesome players come and go. It would just be to hard for me to pick a top ten.

Saber_Wolf WG
What a complete joke you guys.  You forgot to mention me.lol. Tell them whos the real boss Point spoiler?

I think you need to add an extra room flyordie.. PLEASE. Add a room for two persons only. So we can settle these matters. Us top players dont play scrubs with less points because they ll take more out of us than we will. And when you want to play a one on one with another person they all jump in and join or should i say interrup the operation. 
re: Pancho's boss......he works for coup de grace....

PANCHOJUMPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I only jumped that one day and most of my points got deducted the next day. Like i said before ranks dont mean nothing when you got 1st and 2 place taken away from you by cheaters. Im still the only person in the top spot to take the field and not care about losing points. And you still cant take my rank away from me.

NOBODY LIKES ME I THINK I'LL GO EAT WORMS
yer just not very cuddly,JJ...look in the mirror and say " I'm worth it and....people like me!!!".....oh and smile a little more......etc

Je vous aurais bien aide, mais je ne vous aime pas
sniff...sniff.....maybe your right.
   bigdognukesgirl likes me........maybe you could too. 
Hrmm... well, difficult to precisely rank anyone in the game. It's all relative to style and luck. 

Nevertheless, there are some IDs (might have the same players) that I find a regular challenge. I won’t mention myself, not just because I really don’t know how relatively good I am anymore, but also because I’m biased. 

Might just be the timezone I’m in, but they could whup any of the ones you folks listed (harumph).

These have ALWAYS been dangerous, dangerous folk: (in alphabetical order), Delta Force, Mech Warrior,  Pancho Villa, ratethis, Spoiler.

The above I have mentioning due to their sheer talent, not opportunistic tendencies (ie, use of powerups, or frequent use of the ejection seat) whether they have such tendencies or not, and because I’ve fought them often enough to know. *winces at some memories*

These ones are always a difficult fight, and worthy of note: bombastic, JJDestroyer, Bomb2Win, Cucci, Kia_Leader, Bravehearth, Funky Chicken, almost everyone with a WG on their handle, Luca...

Drat. Looks like my brain’s actually a sieve. There are lots of folks that I KNOW I forgot, and lots I remember, but can’t recall their names exactly... 

There are lots of folks I’ve played long ago, who aren’t around anymore, as well.