« Back to All Topics
Blind Angel
Posted in 
Tanx
Blind Angel
Posted in 
Tanx
Blind Angel
They say they like me, they say they love me... They say they care and understand... They try to be my friends, they say they want to be... here with me...but then they just forget and leave... they don't know that i exist... they don't care that I'm alive... Now I'm just forgotten by everyone in this world... just left alone to die. They don't understand the feeling, the lonelyness, the emptiness.... The world I live in is small and dark ... I'm so cold and I'm so lonely,,, and I'm so afraid... afraid of what? of love? of feelings? of that I might get hurt again? Nothing's going to help me remember, nothing's the same anymore!!! I don't feel safe and protected by u... .. I don't feel happy at all. I don't know what to believe anymore. Who's telling the truth?! and who's lying to me?. I know what's real, I know, I feel it... The pain inside my broken heart.... I just want to forgive, I just want to let go.... I just want to forget about it all.... what happend between us wasn't even real... it was a lie.. that I believed all this time 
so...
    ...what was that all about
Idk it's not my poem actually :D lol

i atually like that little...statment if thats wat u wanna call it. it goes best wiht me too.
 u liked it? that confused the crap out of me!
What's so confusing about that?!
I understood that too well :|

kinda brings back screwed up memories
i dont know what was so confusing, after i read it a while it does make more sense. Guess i didn't really read all of it the first couple of times.

how can u all say its confusing?! it makes perfect sense. either that or some of u guys just havent had anything bad or traumatizing happen to u in ur life.
my mom died when i was 13
  i didn't feel like that though,
Ok look, this poem that I wrote... isn't about that you have lost someone for real. (that they died or something)It's about loosing someone you care and you can't live without that person. You miss that person alot, and just want to be happy. Or you want the person you care about to be happy. That's all it means. I was depressed, so I wrote it... it's kinda stupid anyways. But that's the way I feel all the time, and can't get rid of the feelings... I hope I will though.
plz post it so we can all share it
i loved it when i read it when someone showed me.. and i understand it though you think i dont ...lost someone..and myself..

i know the exact feeling. my ex is now in jail and before i just wanted the best for him. then this guy i met online i cant talk to him anymore and i miss talkin to him alot.
 well I never said I didn't believe  it's just for some people it makes sense... for others it doesn't... that's all I'm gonna say about it. And yes girl that's the feeling, but even worse... (at least for me) 
don't take this as a striking comment, but what does this have to do with tanx? (i'm not criticizing your poem, i just want to make a point).
lol noone cares about forums nomore so they talk about nething they want.
Well so?! I wrote the poem? what's wrong with that? and I asked judged to post it... well actually only one person was supposed to see it... (Travis) but Bri posted this poem on forums... and I changed the whole poem anyways... so this time only Travis and judged will see it :)
I thought it was dark...yet thought provoking.  Every once in awhile you need one of those moments:  "Hmmm, that was interesting."  Write on.

Tina