« Back to All Topics
BARNEYFROG  (FREE OPS.)
Posted in 
Tanx
BARNEYFROG  (FREE OPS.)
Posted in 
Tanx
BARNEYFROG  (FREE OPS.)
Friends, thanking all for ur kind support during the days my pass was "taken as a loan" by who knows who...
Now I have a 200 pts score which is not mine, he who stole my pass had this score made in a week..as you all know, I have 2 left hands..I have a life score of around 40 to 60 (average) LOL..
Because I did not earned this points I will make rated ops along the way to those who are not subscribed,all know that when an Op. is made and u come out of it, you are deducted 2 points at once, I will do this until I reach my average score, I think this is fair enough to all who have the skills and battled 4 their points. I will feel better like this..I dont want what does not belongs to me...   Tks. BARNEYFROG
Hi Barneyfrog,

Why not keep the points as "compensation" for the time you never had Barneyfrog name.

;)

Yeah Barney, besides its only a game. If someone left $1000 at your front door, are you going to throw it away?
The $1000.00 in front of my door would be going for any charitable organization at once..$10 millions...well.. I will have to think it twice..LOL
The giving away of points is 
not
 allowed for any reason according to the rules of Flyordie.

Spongebob00 Tanx Moderatior
HE NEVER SAID HE WAS GIVING THEM AWAY! BARNEYS ENGLISH IS LACKING SOMEWHAT BUT IF YOU WILL READ IT SLOWLY THIS TIME?HE SAID HE WAS GOING TO MAKE A OP AND KEEP GOING IN AND OUT OF IT TIL HIS POINTS WERE LIKE THEY WERE BEFORE HIS NAME GOT STOLEN.GEEZ,NOTHING IS SIMPLE IN TANX IS IT? lol

How did you get on then BARNEYFROG ? Did you reach your average score , by lowering your points ?
Ok ;\ I would keep them, but honesty earns integrity.
Barneyfrog, when do you play? I never see you around.
keep the points man they got them on your name so keep them 

Bleek this was two months ago.
LOOK AT THE DATES PEOPLE,FLYORDIE OOPS!