« Back to All Topics
My Moves And Skills Are Perfect
Posted in 
Tanx
Posted in 
Tanx
Ahmed, Your easy dude my moves is perfect...My Nukes is perfect snipering and my rockets is perfect and my nades is perfect and my defense is invincible...10/5 was final score me against ahmed i even went easy and had much lags...

http://img82.imageshack.us/img82/1521/iamperfectcustom3od.jpg
U cant beat me its impossible and my skills increase every day HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! I M COMING FOR YOU MINNI ME!
Well you certainly are modest my friend....

You know your "moves and skills" arent perfect, or similarly invincible... so please stop being so arrogant; it doesnt make you a better player and it certainly doesnt gain you any respect.

Have a think kidda..
thats retarded.. in the ss you said noob 3 times..   going over the top..  one battle doesnt say much...  and im sure theres a diff story from ahmeds point of view.  it prolly wasnt even him. idk.. who cares.. you are full of yourself.. for pointless reasons..  if youre rockets, nades, and nukes are so perfect.. howcome you died 5 times?   thats not perfection.   shame.
Hero, One battle??? I beat Ahmed=10/7, 5/2, 10/8 and now 10/5. So do everyone a favor and shut up banker.
Continue acting like a little girl and you're going to become one, Kobe.
I take that back.
Little girls have more maturity than you.
Rebel 1 vs 1? Ppl are sayin they beated me so i m challenging them infront of their friends so i can humiliate them cuz i know my arsenal of moves is perfect.;\
You are getting so heated over a stupid game. Get a life, or waste your time wimpering in the forum. 

You can't challenge people to a 1 vs 1 in real life, fyi.
lol.....rebel no u get a life man. confed ur just a lil kid with no family and thinks hes cool. U live in street and cant afford bus moneys even.
I live in a house, not the streets. That was a lame insult, but good try.
kobe.. seems like noone likes you, youre like 12 arent you? 15? either way.. you are the most hated, congrats. so talk all you want, about how "good" you are.. but everytime i see you play someone.. its either tied, or youre losing.. quite funny. so keep your "smart" remarks to yourself, and leave the ownage to us. kthanks

YOUR hero.    •Hero• 
I continuesly think stuff about him saying jokes of things he discribes as perfect in this commentary :D
So strange such ego is needed for him if he was "that" good.