« Back to All Topics
hero owned
Posted in 
Tanx
hero owned
Posted in 
Tanx
looks more like banking than anything....
Congrats on making yourself look like an idiot phantom.
penguin you idoit i didn't ask your advice..2 hero you told everyone you were mario,don't deny it.lot of people will say you said that.;\even razor everyone;\;\;\;\
Who cares even if he is mario?  (im not saying that he is) and u couldnt have beat him by 10 anyways...
I beat Hero 10/5...and Just the other day Minni Me beat him 10/3...
HAHAAHAHAHHAHAHA KOBE. NOONE BELIEVES YOU.. YOU ALWAYS TELL STORIES AND LIES. SO YEAH.. WAY TO POST A POINTLESS COMMENT. HAHA WE NEVER PLAYED.. AND MINNI IS LIKE NEVER ON, SO YEAH. STFU PLEASE. YOURE JUST ANNOYING IF ANYTHING
Whatever Hero i really dont care nomore if u want to lie about matches. I quit this game. so pls grow up and if this game is so much ur life u cant admit a loss then i m felt sorry for u.
Kobe if ur quiting right then dont go on the dam forums and making up so many lies, and we all know u still play under some hidden nick like usual...
OH GOD! MY EYES! X_x

E
nglish please. 
A
nd you always say you
'
re leaving haha, and you always lie. 
S
o 
Y
ea
h
Your
 word is nothing. 
B
ut 
I
 actually do have to quit tanx in a week or so 
'
cause im going to college. (
Y
es kobe. 
I
 have a life. 
I
 go to school) 
S
o 
yeah
Y
ou wont see me around since im basically  from ftw anyways.. 
I'll
 TRY to go on 
the
 forums if anything, but 
that
 would be pointless too. 
A
nyways. 
K
obe. 
K
id
 you make me laugh. 
Y
ou are so hypocritical it’s great

T
he things you make up and say, 
G
od, man 
your’re
 so dumb. 
A
nd 
I
 heard 
you’re
 freakin’ ugly, 
you’re
 skinny and a weakling. 
Because
 someone saw 
your
 picture. 
W
ell. 
I
 can always remember your retarded talk, and laugh loudly..  (
I’
m trying to make this post count) and if tanx was my life, 
wouldn’t

I
 have a subbed nick  and all the wonders 
I
 can get for tanx, like go all out, but no. 
I
 just play online, sparingly. 
K
eep your stupid talks to yourself since you talk to 
yourself
 anyways.

[Edited by: Spongebob00 on May 23, 2006 1:15 AM]
lmao hero u ugly kid. That isnt me thats panther u foolish immature. and LMAO? its none of ur business if i quit or not. I m legend i win 12 champions ur just some kid who win 0 champisonhips so silence acne freak. I own u 10/5 besides minni beat u 10/3:$

And also thug be quiet noob i said i was quitting tanx not hte forum thats why u dont see me in tanx nomore. LOL @ u noob.
I wasnt on yesterday fool. Maybe it was Panther or rebso copying my nic again ;\ But i m best so be quiet noob:D i win 12 champions u win 0 :S 

I guess i m legend and ur nothing noob:D

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. 

okay then.. its quiet time. you just like hearing youreself talk. or seeing yourself type. noone cares about your 12 championships.. that was the past. doesnt matter.. you arent legend either lol. so yea.. just enough. noone even cares. 
I m Legend and One Best players all time u noob :D

And soon when i come back tanx i wil win 20 champions :D:D:D
my posts got deleted.. so for everyone to kno.. im not super mario. no confusion? good. moving on.
ftw, i told you i wasnt hero. and you didnt listen. so now you have a screenshot of you banking 10/0, cause i let you kill me so you would stop bothering me. ftws are very unique:S
Its funny to read Super Mario doesnt realise that this bothering about it but loses 0/10 is obviously something you only do When Your Pointless In Your Mind beating the other player.
Same goes to scoring own goals in fifa. Its not being cool, thats a diffrent thing.