« Back to All Topics
UnToUcHableS VS FTW
Posted in 
Tanx
UnToUcHableS VS FTW
Posted in 
Tanx
UnToUcHableS VS FTW
We want a clan war against FTW's 3 best. Friday 6:00 PM eastern. 3 V 3 in classic op, 15 Deaths no energy. We challenge you to it, yes or no? I'll be on Tanx so contact me. If you don't by Thursday then it is an automatic forfit. Thanks.

Representing Untouchables:   Jackson, Dennis, CoN-R-TisT
Accepted. Might have to work out a diff time, but we accept it either way. Good luck to both sides

my opinion is that the UnToUcHableS are gunna own
Ahhhh man I need to know the time to this and whos playing, I need something cool to see after school. Is it going to be at Six eastern time, or what?...Will it change?:(
ohhh and what room?
Ummmm  this seems like a good Fight The F the World Peeps

Agains the Untouchables , If the untouchables are who I

think they are they will win (Easy), but Count of ninas

bag of tricks not to fast she may pull a good one , aheam

aheam, aheam, hard to tell we will see, May the best 

Clan one Win  !!!Goodluck!!

THE LAND LORD

We know this is going to be a hard duel, but like I told Twist, we wont coward and not accept it. It's a game, you win some you lose some. The Untouchables (XC) is a strong clan, they have good players. So does FTW. It'll be a good duel. Like I said, good luck to everyone.
i dont know it depends on who nina decides to set as her best players it could be any 3 player's in FTW
Nobody can beat me All4x and Dennis, no 3 players. FTW has no chance.
Btw, Clan war is tomorrow at 8:00 pm eastern
Well it's actually only based on who we can get on at the same time. lol everyones from everywhere but it'll work out.
Dude, you cant change the time of the duel now, we've worked with wut YOU gave us. We'll see you around 6pm eastern
lol yeah nina's right you guys did say 6 pm ea. first you cant just change it
Dude, you said 6pm eastern. Which is 3pm PST and 11pm UK time. It's not 4:30pm PST and ya'll never showed up. ;)
Me and All4x and Blaster played FTW Shadow, FTW XT 4, and FTW XT 7. The Untouchables won. GG FTW.
Ummm this sounds about right to me I had a feeling  

well no surprises here

THE LANDLORD

FTW ROCKS WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
 :):):):):):):):):):)
Oh  Heyyyyyyyy  Heyyyyyyyyy  STOP CHANGING IT I SAID 

10 am Mongoloid time *When the mongols are awake:)*

THE LANDLORD
Land Royal Clan
Hey Jackson if you could do me a favor plzz...

If you somehow find a away to get rid of the JACKSON nic

and the DENNIS nic that you have created,  dont get me 

wrong but what is next??  Fred? Juan? Bill? come on man

you have some how come up with the 2 wierdes nics i ever

seen in my shoet time in tanx, oh and btw if you get rid 

of them i swear i trade you a sub, just so you can take 

em away .... plzzzzzz twister  would you stop bieng so 

rude and stop making this kind of nics .. acid dont even 

wana be on dennis is shamefull,  LOL:) OH and plzz dont

take this the wrong way but JACKSON(TWISTER) and (DENNIS)

ACID HURT MY EYES give me the nics and i sub a new one 

i make you that deal...lol:)

THE LANDLORD

"acid dont even wana be on dennis is shamefull"

Landy are you retarded? You don't know me. If I dont like that name then why do I play on it every day? You are an idiot, we don't need ur money, in fact I dont even think twist likes you, I sure as he11 know I dont. It's just to dam bad you dont like these names cause their isnt a dam thing you can do about it. If you wanna keep crying to everyone about the names then I'll just make your time on tanx miserable? Theirs your answer... And if you wanna talk about "shamefull", look at yourself and your entire Land clan - pathetic. Lmao

NucleicAcid
OK dennis :)  Sure  be as much Dennis as you wana be, I 

know now you love that nic:) So  Dennis you ever be:)

;\-~~  oOOOOO  MUUUUUUUAHAAHAHA KOINK AHAHAHA

THE LANDLORD
Land Royal Clan
Landlord your pathetic, just mad cause I wouldn't make your Susan™ nick
Ah the memories. I wish more of the older players played this game still. These were the times, and I clearly remember match.
yea i remember this post , iv read all the threads.

but im curious who the two other ftw's were "XT" 

i would guess maybe Arrow & Fighter as i know they were good years ago , but there were other ftws.

so do give some details hershy :$
arrow, fighter, elf0, vegito I think, I forget the others. I think that XT was made right after yorky (nbk leader) subbed most the Xc an NBK name.. Yorky gave us names like NBK_SF1 NBK_SF2 and so on, to beat FTW for NBK. And we did. We played FTW alot lol.
i missed so much haha.

thanks for telling me acid , but what was bad about nina?

i never really knew her , met her once in 08 when i was new , i think she was the first to sub me an ftw name , without even telling me o.O

or it was yama ,can't recall it.

alot of ftws told me she was a great person/leader , and alot of people like max , or justin told me the opposite , so id like to know lol.

lol, Nina wasn't a bad person. Some just felt she could be a bit scandalous at times.