« Back to All Topics
Quitting Tanx
Posted in 
Tanx
Quitting Tanx
Posted in 
Tanx
Quitting Tanx
Allright Guys.. I'm quitting tanx.. Never coming back. I've played for awhile on tanx. I think 2-3 years. Not sure. My first name ever was NBK_G-UNIT.. Then i made friends with Kobe we were like best friends. Then we made a name with $tyle on it. Mine was NBK_G-unit_$tyle.. So after that we stopped being friends for some reason. So I joined Tra and my name was TrA_ExPLosIOn. Abunch of nicks after that name. Then I just decided to go alone. and made a nic named Single Shot. And after i heard there was a clan called FTW so I joined it. Then made this name FTW_PoiSoN. Quit FTW and made a name Ancient Guardian. That didn't work out to good with me and Sonic. So Sonic wen't his way and I went back to FTW Lol. So that's my story of tanx.

I'll Miss you guys.

Later
Hey Poison. First I gotta say your one kool kid! Always a great friend and always fun to just chill with. I know this aint bye for me cuz I can bug ya on yim, but still just wanted to say take care dude. You were one of the few peeps that makes Tanx bareable. :p

*Cheers*
~ Nemo!!! Hahaha
Poison u was a great friend,a cool person and good player.
Tanx really need players like u,good luck dude.

Back someday
Jason, we didnt stop being your friend. We just didnt talk much because we werent on much. Your a respectful player and a good friend. Goodluck man and take care.

Charm, Grace, Class,
Kobe
yea  brandon said I.M him at aim   his s/n is zThEFaStFuRiOuSz
Hey Poison

Wow i never knew u were G-Unit Styles. You might of known me as CANADA2, u made a clan called NC and we were allies. Ah, good times man.. after a while when u left i wondered where u were. but now ur quitting, very sad man, very sad.

VIPER