« Back to All Topics
MODERADORES NÃO PRESTAM
Posted in 
Tanx
MODERADORES NÃO PRESTAM
Posted in 
Tanx
MODERADORES NÃO PRESTAM
Estou percebendo que há muita gente com raiva dos moderadores e com muita razão.Hoje eu estava conversando com meus amigos no lobby e tres moderadores brincando de zuar decediram me dar um demerit,e agora as 7:00pm fui entrar para jogar um pouco e um dos que estavam antes decidiu me banir.Se os manda-chuvas do tanx não tomar alguma providencia contra isso esse jogo vai para o chão,junto com as assinaturas que voces tanto gostam então me façam um favor não recrute mais moderadores,retire os atuais e procure um decente pessoalmente.
TRANSLATION:

I am realizing that there are many people with rage of the moderators and with great reason. Today I was talking with my friends in the lobby and three moderators playing of zuar decediram a demerit giving to me, and now them 7:00pm I entered to play a little and one of what they were before it decided to banish me. If the bosses of the tanx not to take anyone makes arrangements against that this play goes for the ground, together with the signatures that you so much like then do to me a favor do not recruit more moderating, remove the current ones and look for a decent one personally.
A dream come true but where did the players go? :|