Posted in 
Tanx
anyone remember mexicanrebel?
Posted in 
Tanx
anyone remember mexicanrebel?
i don't think so, discuss.
:O:O:O:O:O

People, please read topic "Remember when".

Who is this guy Confederate ? 

Discuss ? isnt that what you throw in the track + field events ?

BEWARE

;)
Ya, I do. He was in the Army or something down in New Mexico / Ariz. or somewhere down there..
mexi yeah i remember him... and if hes in the army i may see him then lol im enlisted
peter01, your track and field iq is lower than dirt. first off, what you are referring to is the discus. note the one s. not two s's.

but thank you anyway for your contribution to this wonderful thread.
OKkkkkkkkkk,

Confed,

You start a topic about "anyone remember mexicanrebel?"

Which means you obviously remember how great a Tanx player he was. So great in fact, that he has made such a lasting impresion on you .

I mean,your even making posts about him now,and how you remember him.

;)  
yes i remember mexi, he made an impact on tanx but peter, you may not know/remember him but many others do, no need to argue with confederate
jokesturr716 , can you point out to me the part where i'm arguing with confed please.

Of coarse i remember the great Mexi. Who could forget him ?

;)

Yes, peter, jokesturr716 is right. You need to stop picking arguments with people. 

According to the thread, only a handful of people knew mexicanrebel. I guess that's how he wanted to be remembered.
who is this andddlay guy to? lol :p
NucleicAcid, please don't hijack the thread. Stay on topic. If you want a forum thread about andddlay then make a new post. Thanks.
Personally i don't remember mexicanrebel neither do i remember NucleicAcid.

Age is a cell killer.

andddlay wuts up < Explosion andddlay was a legend too XD
please dont use vulgar toward me confederate, it hurts me deeply :'( stop it..
I think Confed is showing his true colours now, Nucl.

No wonder the Great Mexi has taken some time of from Tanx,He couldn't take any more backstabin from his one time good friend.

;)
if he ever deserved to be backstabbed, i was always there, knife in hand. and i will continue to use vulgar language where i deem necessary. 
There you have it.

My case rests.

;)
... and as you all can clearly see, Mexicanrebel is not here to defend himself because he knows I'm always right.

I rest MY case
I'm glad to see that tanx still has a trustworthy, standup individual such as yourself peter. As for you Con, if that is your real name, I am in no way shape or form suprised that you would stoop so such low level and insult other fellow tanxsters on these boards.
a little while ago, and by a little i mean 3 years ago, i led a petition to permanently ban mexicanrebel from this site. i think the time is appropriate again to revive such an action. public opinion is stacked against mexicanrebel.
by the way, since it's that time of the year again, election year, i think we need to bring back TerminatorAzteca's candidacy for moderator. i have been hard at work for the past 4 years on developing a campaign website for terminator (azteca4mod.gov). as his top advisor i highly suggest he use the mexicanrebel scandal as a high-priority issue to push himself into the moderator team.
Thank you for the kind words , Mexicanrebel, mate.

You see Mr Confed , it isnt hard to be nice ;).

Now , on this silly subject of banning the best. Was it because He used to beat you up badly, in Clasic, Mars, Desert and Snow that you have always had that massive chip on your shoulder .

Or is it that you really are from the dark side , like I have always suspected.
Intent on driving the great and good from Tanx.So when you only have the evil and bad people left, you can finaly reach your ultimate goal of total leadership of Tanx ?
Your first steps to this goal is banning Mexi and getting another Mod in your pocket.Trying to get Termi a Modship is so see thru. 
You are so transparent I hope the GOOD people of Tanx dont fall for it. Just like they didnt fall for it on your last attempt.  

I leave it in the hands of the good people of Tanx to decide 
GOOD
 or 
evil

;) :D ;)
my intentions are true and clean in putting terminatorazteca into the mod team. i have a history, 4 years to be exact, of campaigning and acting as a surrogate on behalf of terminator. you are a spin master. 

Confederate
Head Campaign Advisor
Paid for by Team Azteca '08
>>" i have been hard at work for the past 4 years on developing a campaign website for terminator (azteca4mod.gov)"

Hmmm, Show us this site you have been working on for so long then ????????????????

We shall see who is spinning who.

;):);)
Hmmm,,me thinks your getting way too dizzy with that spinning.

[img=
http://www.world-of-smilies.com/wos_armee/wos_armee_120.gif
]
Hey Mr Aliens,

Please may we have our Confed back.

Thank you.

;)
Listen, Pete, I don't have time to check this board for your trivial nonsense dribble. I am out there hard at work getting Terminator elected as Moderator.
Uh Hu , and the address of the website is ?
The website is www.term4mod.gov but it isn't up and running yet. We just selected his running mate (for co-moderator). King1000 will be running as TerminatorAzteca's co-moderator. So all please welcome him. 
>i think we need to bring back TerminatorAzteca's candidacy for moderator. i have been hard at work for the past 4 years on developing a campaign website for terminator (azteca4mod.gov). as his top advisor .

So,,after 4 years of "hard at work" developing a website,its still not working.

This isnt the Confed I used to know. 

Methinks the Aliens have done a switch,and put a clone in his place.

Therefore be careful people when dealing with anybody calling themselves 

>>>Confederate<<<.

Thank you.

;)
As much as I dislike Confederate and his beliefs, if he says he is working on a site, I believe him.
Yeah, BUT which Confed is it ?

;)
I hear the infamous Jake Smith is making an independent run for moderator this year.
The only way Jake Smith would become moderator is if i used my devine foot to kick him onto the moderator team, and as i don't have a devine foot it wont happen.

Confed learn to be nice or you will force me to take sever measures:

Such as GROWING a devine foot!

Peter01 my old friend hows it going.
lol thats great? hows the hospital? not got infected by MRSA yet? I must have rode past that hospital like 80 times last week lol.
No MRSA, or any other naughty stuff....

;)

Anyone seen Confed about ???

Hmmm

;)