« Back to All Topics
The Tank You Hate
Posted in 
Tanx
The Tank You Hate
Posted in 
Tanx
The Tank You Hate
Basically everyone has their arguments but there's one Tank i hate with a passion.. lol that tank belongs to max!

Whos tank do you hate! :p 
i hate sams tank...and ninas little dirty tank
mine because it allways has lagggggg:(
scotty and sanosagera two old players who have finally disappeared!!! -happy dance-
dang nearly forgot to mention how much i hate acid's tanx aswell as jason's with a strong passion & will!
lol sam thats not wat u whispered to me:p
I hate tank in general =D, GO Soldier Front
Dans tank was always a tank I hated better known as Elf0 looooooool

Lova ya really :p
SF? Dude Combat Arms all the way. tanks i hate are people who like to hide and nadewh0re you too much :p
MAX   is not a tanker i hate, but one I feel sorry for .
      So many people weaker than I, have I seen him alienate and deter from this game, makes me wonder....  DOES he get off on hurting people ? Does it make him feel powerful ?  Have people been treating him like this all his life ??  He goes by many many nicknames, but we all know him as MAX. I have been playing here for 3 1/2 years and believe not only does he discourage new players from staying, he is also costing FOD much lost revenue from repeat business. What ever happened to the good sportsman ship rule ?  
  THE MODERATORS ARE GOOD WHEN THEY ARE HERE
Come on FOD, we need more mods to make this a great and friendly game like it use to be.
  I do`nt want to feel sorry.... for anyone else.  conservative
Conserv hah!

Max is nothing but a bully but we always put him in his place. 

rawr

Shadow~