Xs Clan looking for members ;\
Posted in 
Tanx
Xs Clan looking for members ;\
Old Clan returning to the top 

looking for experienced players to join Xs 

reply if interested.

From Surgey xoxo ;\
Well, I don't know if you remember me but I'll give you some Nicks,, UPR_VIPER, FTW_ZER0, FTW_IcE, CANADA2.
Hope that refreshes your memory, I'd be willing to get back into this game if there is a sub included with joining :)

Thanks
Surge, this is Travis... Don't do this. That day you and I argued.. well forget about it .. and do me a favor. I am bringing back Anarchy Tanx. I think you were a part of it last time. If not, then you are welcome to be this time. You are welcome to be at the top of it with me. You and I are best friends here man ..and I think you know what you should consider. the clan tag is ÄT ..with the dots lol .. and my new name on here is ÄT-Clöud§triƒë...... and I want you in with me. Xs was a clan made by Minni Me and I dont think you should do it.. Contact me bro ....contact me..
YOU SHOULD its an experienced clan! well, members are very kind and cool ;p
Hey Travis,
Could i be in AT? My highest rating so far is about 327 =] Contact me plz..

:D
How about Xs and the Luna clan allie together? We are a new clan, but I have Mick, Nucleic Acid, concord mi, and a couple others, I would appriciate it if you let me know if its a yes or no. Thank you, Luna :)
Lulz. I should suit you, Surge :p.

Heh.

The old tag is yours if you want it bro.

-Minni