« Back to All Topics
Best Tanx Clan's
Posted in 
Tanx
Best Tanx Clan's
Posted in 
Tanx
Best Tanx Clan's
Hello people, this is Stalker i'm here because I am working on something for Tanx and you would like your opinion to proceed with my plans, and I need to know your opinion of the tree best of the clan's Tanx from the beginning to this day I make a list .. .. and all the Clan's less to the moderation team will be voted the 3 clan's best since the beginning of Tanx.

Warning

There are here more because I do not want clan's clan's passengers, as Mr's, TK's, and other.

This is my list I have chosen to vote

NBK
FTW
UAG
SFT
TCA
IT
FL
USA
2K5
MOD's

Thank You All

Stalker
How did the Nuclei, can vote on clan's not in the list, but by their order when I need to have chosen some of the 3 best players in their clan's nick's on. The aim is to make a video advertising for tanx, explain the rules, which can be in a team, how to play and is moderate
Where is UKC on that list? TrA? Strong?
I do the best to vote in the clan's assets that are in favor only because these will combine with one or another of the player who won 3 clan's being filmed for the game.
i vote for FTW hands down. and it's not just because i'm a loyal member. i just personally believe that we are the best. we've faced almost certain extinction twice, and come back out on top both times. i've seen this clan overcome anything that has happened to it. we are the best, but that's just my opinion

NBK
FTW
UAG
SFT
TCA
IT
FL
USA
2K5
UKC
XC
LGT
Strong
TrA
HUN
MOD's

For now it is so

Thank You All

i still vote for FTW. :)  but stalker i need to talk to you. go to the guestbook on the xt site so talk, cause i can't use anythin that needs java, cause of this crappy laptop. www.blaze88.webs.com
best clan ever was SFT!!!!!! *hands down* for SFT :D

[ EDITED ]

NBK
FTW
UAG
SFT
TCA
IT
FL
USA
2K5
UKC
XC
LGT
Strong
TrA
HUN
Luna Clan
MOD's

For now it is so

Thank You All

I'm still votin for FTW :) And seriously, stalker, I need you to go to the xt site, www.blaze88.webs.com, and read the last post on the announcement pages. It's important.
i have been around for years and years... no clan can top some of the clans I have seen. Blitz team was a combination of some of the best players of the time put together for competition purposes
UAG

You said all time and here is an all time answer. 

Honerable mention to XC
personally for all time best clan...xc would have to be the first but some good runner ups would be xs,Tra,UAG and USA
Sorry to Clan PL, PL is in list too !!!

And Players Of Tanx and World FOD..

i want Best Clan's ONLINES, clans still in lives still playing, like UAG,NBK (2 players or more..), they still playing yet..i dont see many clan's on's and for i make that job i need people on, people playing.

[Edited by: harrydog WG on Jun 29, 2009 10:20 PM]
Snipey snipe snipe. Ily <3 (L)

-Minni
I won't ask why UPR aint on there.:)
havent you noticed what clan he keeps putting first.. even when he makes the new updated list.. hmm nuff said..
Hey its me cody...Since 03 i seen some good clans but Xc is by far the best Xc For life.
OBVIOUSLY STRONG.. Dude we had like every pro basically in the game and we beat any clan during that time.. only reason it died was we had no competition and dont forget SR! me, jason, navy, brandon, viper, ukcballer, and like 5 other more pros we were unstoppable.. 
lol @ explosion... thats cute, I remember my first beer.
"OBVIOUSLY STRONG.. Dude we had like every pro basically in the game and we beat any clan during that time.. only reason it died was we had no competition and dont forget SR! me, jason, navy, brandon, viper, ukcballer, and like 5 other more pros we were unstoppable.. "

forgetting someone are we?