« Back to All Topics
QUIT FTW!!!
Posted in 
Tanx
QUIT FTW!!!
Posted in 
Tanx
QUIT FTW!!!
It's been about 6 and a half years since FTW started. I've been in since about 2 or 3 weeks after they started. And I've been a loyal member the entire time, never wanting to take over and always having the clan's best interests in mind. But now, after all the crap I've recently received from Jeff and Colt, I'm finally quitting FTW. I was in charge of the XT subdivision of FTW. But now I'm taking it with me and it's now its own independent clan. I'm updating the Xt site to show that I'm no longer in FTW, which may take a couple of weeks. But the site address is www.blaze88.webs.com   If anyone has any comments or wants to join, go to the application on the site or just talk to me on tanx. 

-Xt·Ƀlaƶe™

I dont know where you got your history from but.. FTW has not been around for those amount of years.. I'm NBK Commander and NBK has and had been around for that long or even longer.. FTW came from NBK.. a disloyal upstart started FTW and left the clan to someone else..  NBK been around for about 6 yrs.. FTW maybe 2-3 now.. its a long story on how FTW started but it will be a waste of time just going into it.. but good luck on your new clan.. (to all the ppl joining a clan.. atleast take the time to find out how it started.. do some research.. you dont want to join just because they ask you to... join out of honor and fairplay.. for all you know you could be joining a clan of bankers and backstabbers..)
Well if it isn't Russ, long time no see
If I recall, ftw has been around since 05'ish.

So you're both wrong.
XT without FTW is like NBK without XC right pals? ;)
It's an amusing post for me to read as not one player from NBK was ever remotely good, especially Elite. They were all bankers, nick hiders..and if im to be entirely honest the only half decent one was a female called NBK Astalasista.

As for XT well, not even worth mentioning now. 
FTW's that got kicked made Xt into a clan and they got obliterated by FTW back in 09-10 as they were all terrible..especially this guy aka FTW XT Commander Blaze, Tony..one of the biggest bankers of all time.

Even Max was better than this guy..lol.