Forums » Tanx
Remember the Fallen
Replies: 46   Pages: 4   Most recent reply posted by: Firzblud (Oct 12, 2009 5:27 PM)
Welcome, Guest
Login
Guest Settings
 Reply to this Topic  Post New Topic  Search Forum
  Back to Topic List
Replies: 46   Pages: 4   [ Go: « 1 2 3 4 » ]
Syr

Re: Remember the Fallen Posted: Oct 16, 2012 2:50 PM
Wow.. 3 years since i posted this.

DNA, i don't remember ever not liking you. Wouldn't mind catching up with you actually. Syr1337@ymail.com if you'd like.

- Minni

F†W Waяяіσя

Re: Remember the Fallen Posted: Oct 17, 2012 6:23 AM
"Update?" Never going to happen i'm afraid.

they are incapable of updating tanx otherwise they would of done it a long time ago fml.

liger09er

Re: Remember the Fallen Posted: Dec 14, 2012 5:17 PM
Randomly popped on while waiting in Afghanistan to see who was alive. Nice to see a few people are still around. I would love to actually play with some of the older tankers and relive some of the tank battles once I get on a good computer back in the states.

F†W Waяяіσя

Re: Remember the Fallen Posted: Dec 14, 2012 7:18 PM
"older?" lol , none of them play anymore im afraid.

i'm the only strong player left in this game besides my 3v3 partners , Bryan & Alex..

its sad but true.

who knows maybe they'l come back one day for a reunion.

anywho , welcome back.

peter01

Re: Remember the Fallen Posted: Dec 14, 2012 9:15 PM
Nice to see your still around liger

Stay safe.

The_Outsider_WP

Re: Remember the Fallen Posted: Dec 25, 2012 12:18 AM
Yo Liger, what's up?

Hilarious that we still remember this game/place. It's been like 10 years now. Yeesh.

TerminatorAzteca

Re: Remember the Fallen Posted: Jul 13, 2016 4:24 PM
Looking at this list, I remember the good old days game, I remember of good friends and competition.

TekDekDude

Re: Remember the Fallen Posted: Dec 29, 2016 9:45 PM
The nostalgia here! I hopped on today hoping for a good old match but the lobby was dead. Hope to play with you guys again soon.

-Tek

Table Salt

Re: Remember the Fallen Posted: Jan 2, 2017 11:56 PM
Tanx is history Buddy.

If you want a game, find tornado and tell him to contact me, i'l come on and give you one whether it be a private or a nick, you will know it's me as nobody plays like me other than FTW Shadow. Only me and Tornado will give you a real game nowadays. If you're curious who i am just ask Tornado, i'm no rookie, if anything i'm the complete opposite despite a long period of inactivity.

As for anyone else who reads this, hope you had a wonderful Christmas and a fabulous new year, i certainly did.

TrA_WeHrMaChT

Re: Remember the Fallen Posted: Jan 8, 2017 10:38 PM
lol no need to act confidential...we already know you're jeff, table salt.

RRF_slayer

Re: Remember the Fallen Posted: Jan 9, 2017 3:11 AM
Tornado is clown shoes. He got dumpstered by Peter01 on the daily. Such a fake UAG..

Table Salt

Re: Remember the Fallen Posted: Jan 9, 2017 7:24 PM
^(A)^ was that it? I Can't remember how to type the Angel thing you always did lol.

@Acid, nice to see you're still breathing. Hope you're doing well these days. Pass on a hello to Sam if you still talk to him at all and Justin too i guess although i probably argued with Justin more than any of you LOL. Still, its you guys that provided me humor on here and im sure i provided you some since we met here. I'm still in bonnie Scotland, aka the worst place in the UK believe it or not. Guess il never get out of this country xD.
Anyway, hope things are going good for you. I'm doing alright i guess. If you ever wanna talk or something about some of the hilarious times we had on here talk to Nitro, he's the only one from Tanx i still have contact with other than Torn/Grave.

Thanks for providing me goals, it was your clan that made me want to be better based on your ego and your "history" it's what made me stick around and make FTW a top tier clan. Too bad all of the real players left before i got to compete with them properly. Torn and Grave literally the only two players who were fun to play other than Sam of course who still to this day gave me the most enjoyable yet close Flats duels, even played mars flats with him fml, that's one thing i never did with anyone else, well except Pancho and Termy.

@Max remember when everyone would gang up on you and make you log off due to your limited vocabulary? Yeah, me too.

Find me on skype @ my old MSN Email, if you remember that, you should be able to find me. If not, just ask Nitro.

As for anyone else, i am not going to play this game so don't bother asking me for a duel unless you feel comfortable with the idea of losing to a private.

J

ĶÏŋğ¤Ŧǿŗήǻđδ™

Re: Remember the Fallen Posted: Jan 10, 2017 4:52 PM
Clown acid ? Why ? Who is peter01 ? We were friends, why the offense?

Table Salt

Re: Remember the Fallen Posted: Jan 11, 2017 2:12 PM
He's trolling you Biba xD

RRF_slayer

Re: Remember the Fallen Posted: Jan 20, 2017 11:48 PM
Only kidding Torn, you'll always be my #1 biba rosquinha <3 Hope you are well old friend.

Yea Jeffey good times were had. Kinda surprising you left out ur main 2v2 partner Max. You 2 were inseparable. Lol

Replies: 46   Pages: 4   [ Go: « 1 2 3 4 » ]
  Back to Topic List      Top of the page