« Back to All Topics
Ghost Tanx? Old Players, Please Read.
Posted in 
Tanx
Posted in 
Tanx
I am Kobe (Yes, it's me...I am here). I have not been here in a while however...Anyone remember years ago how much more lively this place was? How much more competitive and entertaining it was around here? Don't you miss it? Sure, there was a lot of needless stuff to have to deal such as all the gossip and rumors the NBK and FTW crews were spewing...

However, for the people on here that were one of a kind...they made tanx a great place. Rocs, Lionaman, Travis and myself just to name a few...clans like Anarchy, TrA, WG and L2k were always more tight-knit than clans like NBK and FTW. Every week people would just try to play tanx without having to deal with the drama about what NBK or FTW member switched over to whatever other clan, or who betrayed who, who is banking, etc.

Who could forget UAG and UpR? Those South American clans were very strange sometimes, but they were friendly on the inside...Actually, I joined UpR in 2005, that is where I become probably the best player in Mars of all time by playing with them. Sometimes their strategy was criticized...some thought it was unfair to "run, hide, nade" It was a strategy, it helped me win and I was also very good at flats. UpR was a good experience.

I remember in 2006-2007, Me and Snipe attempted on both years to try and organize a new Copa Tanx tournament, we got a lot of support however in the end people were just not motivated...I think that was the turning point of tanx. With many people in 2007 becoming disinterested, and not having faith in Tanx, it began to become deserted. If only we could have held Copa Tanx 2007, Tanx would be different than what it is today.

There were truly many unique people on Tanx. This place was an extremely cool place to either have a good time playing a game, or chill out in the lobby talking to friends/enemies.

Shout out to some of my old friends I have lost contact with (I know there are many others):

Lion.
Travis.
Rocs.
Vegito.
Snipe.
Minni Me.
Dat Tiger.
Eric.

Where are you guys?

Charm, Grace, Class,
F.B.I_U.S.A (Kobe).

Looks like I wrote all that for nothing...alright that's it, end of tanx...as we knew it.
Haha, glad you learned to spell dude.

Much love and all that jazz.
At last! Tanx-world-famous Kobe shows up :D! I would answer right after I saw it, but I rarely visit forums... as many others do nowadays...
You don't know me, I was a little man in mentioned 2007 and had no idea about a word such a "COPA". But I remember times when there were 124 players in classical tournaments, when there were a lot of clans, when there were a lot of clan wars and cool duellers. Who am I? One of those, who remember that time and 
ACT
http://www.tanxguide.webs.com
 - my website, which not long time ago became a little part of www.flyordie.com/tanx , I am one of projects' generators, one of good nowadays duellers, one with faith in tanx updating at least a little (stole faith from TANK_MASTER lol)! More knows as TCA_TRAiNOR or (nowadays) r0, you will probably hear that name somewhen soon in tanx lobby. I recommend to visit tanxgudie foru ms - a lot of ideas for interpretating TANX... Hope to meet you in lobby! Sam feared me with your name, I would be happy to fight one old legend after another :D ! Sure, I understand that time takes what it gives, and you are probably far from your previous strenght, but at least we have common goals, so we always will have something to chat about!!
"I look forward hearing from you" , or something alike... 
TRAiNOR