« Back to All Topics
It's time to say... Goodbye.
Posted in 
Tanx
Posted in 
Tanx
Well it's been fun for 2 months of my returning, with my ownage of everyone including Sam. xD I'm only kidding... Anyway I came back to Tanx cos someone begged me to play Tanx again, I'm not saying names... *coughs* Sam *coughs*.. So I thought I'd come back for 2 months just to have fun.

Anyway I have to leave because I have to focus on my priorities in reality, such as my golf, football and badminton training. I've also gotta focus on my fitness and University. Maybe get a job as well... if they allow me to play tanx D:< LOL 

It's been fun, it honestly has but there are a few things I still hate in this tanx, big mouths and backstabbers. You know who you are but I wont start any arguments cos I've actually had fun playing most of you. 

So if you want to keep in touch with me, ask Sam or Lycan for my email address and I'll keep in touch then. :)

I wish you lot a good luck and a good future. 

<3
Whoa!

I honestly just saw this post now, never knew you even posted, i wish you all the best bro, even though i know you'll achieve everything you want in life!

Dan was such a great character, he won't be forgotten!

Try and keep in touch aswell!

Sam~

And visit TanxGuide X(
And good luck in all, since luck is all X) !
Aww, you had to get all sappy with a goodbye letter. lol
I was just looking for you too.
You will be back one day.

Charm, Grace, Class,
Kobe.