« Back to All Topics
i luv 8 ball but
Posted in 
Billiards
i luv 8 ball but
Posted in 
Billiards
i luv 8 ball but
hello ppl .. I was introduced to this site by a friend .. not too long ago .. i luv it especialy 8 ball ... But what i hate about it .is  the rude and perveted ppl in there .. Dont get me wrong .. there are alot of very nice ppl who play there . but there are some weird ones .. phew . somtimes when i am in a game somone will comein and call me names that i cant tell u on here .. or ask for cyber .. holy moly  the nerve of these ppl . how sick . and rude .. ..Well i know that there r ppl like that on lots of sites .. But isnt there somthing we can do about controling them .. other  than just muting them .. cuz when u mute them .. they just come bk with another nick ..and start al over .. .Now i could always change my nick too . but i like the one i have ...Question for Mr. Bishi  .. If ppl got screen shots of ppl doing things like that .. will anything get done about it ?.. I want to subscribe to this site .. but i dont want to pay to listen to a bunch of nutz ..if u know what i mean.. 
Sorry to hear u r getting bothered K®¥§þîñ.. but i goes with the territory.. u r not the only one  lol  .. Im pretty sure tho..that if u take some screen shots of the ppl who r bothering u and send them to 
Moderator@hotmail.com.. and explain briefly your problem ..somthing will get done about it ..But one piece of good advice ..im not trying to b rude ..but  maybe dont be so quick to give out your asl  when asked .LOL i just say old enough to stay up and watch the late movie .. but not that old ..that i fall asleep in front of it :p  ..its gets a few laughs ..take care . and dont let them get to you.. just go out there and have some fun .. and use that mute button  lol   
moderator@flyordie.com

not the previous :) 
Hi K®¥§þîñ First off welcome to FlyOrDie

Im sorry to hear about the harrasment your getting but the best course of action is to take a screen shot then mute the player, send the screen shots to moderator@flyordie.com and it will be delt with.If you happen to see anyone being harrased please inform a moderator in the lobby you can tell a moderator by either the red >!< next to there name or red typeing
Hope you stay with fod has its a great site with some great people here :)

Forever.England FlyOrDie Moderator
yea don't you just hate those pervs