« Back to All Topics
Where is Xc 
Posted in 
Tanx
Where is Xc 
Posted in 
Tanx
Where is Xc 
Sam , Nuc , Nitro , Twist , Jason , Cody , Kobe , Wolf , Brian. & Ftw , Alex & the others.

Come back or im leaving. :$

~Jeff~

maybe if you would have put my name before sams like it should be i would consider.. not too late to correct it! :o
Jeff, its Steve or ftw rising. (; im back.
:D im coming!!!1

-jason-  (dark_revolution)

;) :D haha they left after you came superior handling the game. wouldnt whine less lol
The fact you still talk about my clan 12 years later says a lot. Sorry you never made it in.
I felt sad about seeing all this players at my time getting spooked and kicked out in Xc in 2010 for example Jean and Jeff. I seen the evidence in badmouthing behavour in webs.com even tho it wasnt you, it gave me a example what XC was like.

I joined UBR in 2009 and had no reason to use a diffrent clan till 2011 when my best friends at the time Vivek and Erik both joined FTW. I added myself to them as a bonus because they needed me anyhow, i was like. 2 years older than them and felt responcable for their talent in 6 man ops and their emotional intrest in the game and our friendships in Facebook, but ofcourse that was our generation and we had the tools we needed to have success but never the subscriptions we deserved like you guys.

You can also easily say that UBR wasnt a clan like NEXUS or SL. We actually werent brand new in 2011 either. UBR has a big vague gaming history in flyordie and we like to accept it as it is :|
I personally don’t care. I never let any of those in XC and I was off the game by then. I’m pretty sure every clan had people that bad mouthed. You yourself have here. It’s 2019...move on.
There is a difference about a reaction to protect your members from slur or being a bad influence for low skilled players to ruin their chances in the game like insulting, ignoring players who wanna side with you and hating them for being new in the game. Sorry to say but it's lame to know your good and still need to compensate for what. No one responses worthy. Xc should've invest in their teams. Xc could be the best in Month player list but they didn't and see no reason to respect it for it but that's just my opinion. 

Xc was well before your time. Your opinion of something that was a thing when you weren’t is kind of...well...irrelevant. Have a nice day. Good try bringing up posts that are years old.