« Back to All Topics
GoodBye.
Posted in 
Tanx
GoodBye.
Posted in 
Tanx
GoodBye.
Recently i promised players i would start playing again..
but now that i just got my new internet provider , i have noticed numerous other things id rather be doing than playing this ancient game of Tanx 
it isnt the people its just the game itself with its PAC MAN Graphics has bored me to the core , Tho il still visit now & Then..just don't count on me playing like i did before..like i said iv lost inspiration
& Alex&Kobe,i promised you we would own Some posers in clan wars , i apologize for not being here to do so.

As for Friends i cant name them all , 
but im sure you guys know me well enough to know who im talking about, i will miss you take care.

Good Luck Guys Hope you Do Well With W/e Your doing irl.

Goodbye.

Xc-Frw 03-11

Ҳć°†Шαяяіσя†-
FTW WARRIOR-

Best Opponents/Rivals

FTW Shadow , Sam , Tricky , Hardest of all for me , great to play flats with il miss our duels.

Xc Lionheart , Kobe , FBI_USA , Possibly The Best Grenadier iv ever played, il miss our duels.

Xc Guardian ' Jason ' REVOLUTION Xc' This guy Taught Me Everything i know, Great Respect to him.
& Yea il miss our duels.

Razor , Brandon, sr crucifier' Great challenge most of the time , bragged alot to, but still , il miss our games.

FTW EXTERMINATOR , FL EL REY , ZEUS , always a great challenge in 1vs1, fun to argue with aswell lmao, il miss our duels Zeusnoob lol.

FTW ELIMINATOR , Little boy , Alex , Another Great user of Grenades , one of my toughest opponents , great respect for this guy il miss our duels.

NucleicAcid- 
Nitro-
Twister-
Wolf-
Cody-
Luis-
Bryan-
Great Friends , backed me up , fun clan battles il miss you guys take care.

Same to any Friend i didnt mention.

Bye.
Jeff,you were a good and funny friend!
Make sure u drop by and say hey sometimes!

Tc
erik
his never leaving...is another seek attention tool by Jeff. Don't you see his still playing tanx? 
Hey Jeff, farewell my friend :) We had some great games :p ty for being around and having my back when you did. Maybe the next time you see me i'll be a flats player rofl. Hopefully we can still talk on msn, now that you (hopefully) wont be disconnecting as much. Still, would love to see you on the pac man graphics game here and there :p you know where I will be buddy, take care and best of luck ;)
Dear Acid,

Notice how i'm mentioned before you once again. 

What is it now like 15-1?

P.S - Justin told me to tell you, your out of Xc unfortunately due to cut backs... lol. 
Another FTW noob gone then, oh no!!
Battle Royal Must Be Someone Who got Whooped From FTW's lol.
you Mad Bro?
He said "lol" in that comment which makes me nuts,
Jeff was XC's only hope, now they are dead and forgotten as usual as long as the game excist anyone should imagine one thing.

Clans are made for a team base, not for 3 people wandering around stitchy and leave away from the core, thats why clans like FTW, UBR, UAG, and KING. even SFT and NBK will always have a more influent positive vibe in Tanx history month since 2006 than the Xtreme Corps "Disney" Boys.

Prove the alliances (FTW/UBR) Wrong?
Just login but i rather feel like you should ignore us or just send some reply about 1993 when "your clan" "ment" "something"
XC was a joke, i don't even consider those guys a clan.

When i say that, i mean in terms of how the guys acted.

They had serious players who just trolled everyone, made me laugh so hard at times xD.

Was more like a group of friends than a clan, that's what made them different. I can understand why nobody was allowed to join Xc, although i had 4-5 subbed Xc nicknames back in 2010 i was never officially one of them. Played with them more as a friend to make their clan seem active again and attract old players back to the game to seek out competition. Worked alright, ended up gaining a lot of experience through doing it so i guess it was a positive. Had a lot of good laughs with Sam, Acid, Nitro, Wolf and obviously Justina but it didn't last long enough. My goal at the time was to get players like Justin to actually come back as a player not just a voice, the game needed more people and sadly it never worked out the way i had planned. Still..had a blast playing for those guys for a fair amount of time. Sam had an XC Star Nine nickname and we dominated UAG badly in 2v2 clan wars with me using an XC Warrior name with him so yea, you could say i played my part, there's no denying it.

Can't believe it's been 10 years already, it's surreal..
Bye bro! Gonna miss you like crazy.

Regards,
Bosš
Those group of friends felt apart, i just dont think theres litterly aint a reason to play a tourny once a weak, I know they aged and lead lives but police and UBR Zama are aged players who recently played and maybe some JR generation of players will be kind intresting. I know the game is old but Tanx is the only real game i like without the use of a controller on my PC because it asks continuesly tactically impressions from you.

Like i said again true XC is more a myth than a clan due their results in tournies, clanwarses and player of the month also due the 2006-2009 era.