Forums » Tanx
Hey everyone Pw Madness here
Replies: 32   Pages: 3   Most recent reply posted by: ThUnDeR (Aug 14, 2012 9:12 AM)
Welcome, Guest
Login
Guest Settings
Topic Locked
When a topic is locked you can not reply to it.

Back to Topic List

Replies: 32   Pages: 3   [ Go: 1 2 3 » ]
ftw†gamer

Hey everyone Pw Madness here Posted: Jul 23, 2012 3:17 PM

im Reporting TCA NightWalker for bullying banned me for no reson so watch out flyordie tanx's player he will banned u for no reson what so ever and im 16 i am a nice person i just Subscrible Pw clan then he banned me so i dont no whats going on in hes head just watch out

[Approved by: TCA NightWalker on Jul 23, 2012 4:31 PM]

TCA NightWalker

Re: Hey everyone Pw Madness here Posted: Jul 23, 2012 4:58 PM

Well, the reason of the banishment is described in rules of use - http://www.flyordie.com/games/help/moderation.html .
I agree you are a nice person, but everyone makes mistakes and it would be good if you admitted yours sincerely, without trying to fool me around.
I hope you will make correct conclusions after this accident and won't repeat same mistakes twice (I am referring to current and original ban).
Artik

PaNcHo ViLLa

Re: Hey everyone Pw Madness here Posted: Jul 26, 2012 11:12 PM

Yeah i got banned also. THis lil kid is a joke. Paid to sub then get banned. He has been bullying me also and alot of players. The MP got to his head i guees. I got banned for killing someone that didnt fire back. Its not my fault i will destroy your tank if your in my op in tourney. Then the sad news is how i found out FTW JEFF told me that TCA was bragging about banning me. He said he told jeff how i lost 2 dice on my record and got disqualified from tourney. To me FOD needs to take care of this matter because I will not sub again after my sub ends untill TCA NIGHTWALKER has been banned perm....

TCA NightWalker

Re: Hey everyone Pw Madness here Posted: Jul 27, 2012 8:51 AM

PaNcHo,
Please pay attention to Tournament rules (http://www.flyordie.com/games/help/tournamentModeration.html) :
...Unsportsmanlike behaviour

2. Quitting matches

Intentionally loosing any matches in favour of the opponent
3. Rejection of fair play

A player facing such unfair behaviour from other players should reject playing them further. Continuing playing such players is considered as unsportsmanlike itself.

Creating rumors about me wasn't necessary as well...
Artik

RRF_slayer

Re: Hey everyone Pw Madness here Posted: Jul 29, 2012 11:08 PM

How could one be in fault when the OTHER player chooses not to shoot. I agree with pancho.. If you join up in an op, just because you do not shoot back does not grant you immunity. If anything THAT player should have received the banishment. Even better, how hard would it have been to simply give the non-attacking tank a kick. I bet it is just as easy as you banning the aggressor for attacking. Wave of the finger tisk tisk to you Trainor (TCA Nightwalker).

-NucleicAcid

peter01

Re: Hey everyone Pw Madness here Posted: Aug 2, 2012 6:49 AM

Well said

BROCK LASNER

Re: Hey everyone Pw Madness here Posted: Aug 3, 2012 2:44 AM

I too have complaints against the mods. I was given a demerit for 12 days straight. It was the same person complaining over and over again. At some point, mods need to use common sense. If I am given a demerit, why does the same player unmute me and report me multiple times? There's an obvious reason for the demerit point (uhh... DUH). Also, that same player always gets demerit point or have others get demerit point. Use your common sense mod!!!! Give that player permanent dot or ignore him.

)==BROCK==>

ThUnDeR

Re: Hey everyone Pw Madness here Posted: Aug 3, 2012 10:22 AM

I'm not a tanx moderator so do not know the clear understanding of the situation that has happend, but I would like to answer some of the comments made here in this thread..

>Yeah i got banned also. THis lil kid is a joke. Paid to sub then get banned.

If you break the rules you'll get demerit/ban regardless if your subbed or not. So getting a punishment is you own problem, repsect the rules then you won't get banned.

>>I got banned for killing someone that didnt fire back. Its not my fault i will destroy your tank if your in my op in tourney.

Completely agree with you here. Unless of course it was your friend who was just sitting there letting you rack up the kills..

>>>I too have complaints against the mods. I was given a demerit for 12 days straight. It was the same person complaining over and over again. At some point, mods need to use common sense. If I am given a demerit, why does the same player unmute me and report me multiple times? There's an obvious reason for the demerit point (uhh... DUH).

You have a demerit for a reason obviously, if you don't like having this, then you should follow the rules. Having a demerit does not mean that additional punishments can't be handed to you, so running your mouth whilst having a demerit is a silly idea. Yes, the person should have left you un-muted, but we (Mods) are still able too see your chat history

Please remember that Moderator's are chosen and take part voluntarily, this is NOT our job, we are human like you and listen to any comments/complaints that would help the FlyOrDie community be a better/safer gaming site.

ThUnDeR
FlyOrDie Moderator

Essentials

Re: Hey everyone Pw Madness here Posted: Aug 3, 2012 10:23 AM

Allow me to explain a few things clearly.

NOTE: This is not the correct section of flyordie to be complaining about a moderator.

Artik is meerley doing this job , as for pancho , cheating in the tournament , i was there i saw this.

FTW WARRIOR was infront until the last moments , then pancho & ubr volume joined an op together , volume sitting still allowing Villa to kill him & overtake Warrior (Banking) to stop warrior winning the tournament.

Both players were Disqualified later on.

both players were banned for the correct reasons.

Pw Madness , Artik doing his job as a moderator for tanx , is in no way " bullying" , you were banned for allowing pancho to kill you in the snow tournament=unsportsmanlike behaviour which is not tolerated anywhere in flyordie , and especially in tournaments.
if your going to complain about being banned , at least have the decenty to be honest and admit you broke the rules , and stop trying to make Artik look bad.
any other moderator would of made the same decision so cut him some slack.

Brock Lasner , if you obtain a demerit for breaking rules , that does not give you the right to continue breaking rules , and encourage others to do the same.

if a player unmutes you and observes you breaking rules further , he is likley to report you for it.
note : a moderator does not act upon a report unless the case is serious.
if your demerit was extended , it was probably the AutoMod.
which monitors players chat , and if anyone is caught talking innapropriatley the automod does its job and punishes.

those with an active banishment are more likley to be the ones the automod is watching closley , so bare that in mind the next time you think about insulting people.

RFF_Slayer , Acid i disagree with your statement , if a player sits still and allows someone to kill him , both he & the killer should recieve the banishment for reasons explained by Artik & also found in the rules of use.

that is classed as point banking , and the case is more serious in a tournament then anywhere else.

i could understand from your point of view since you lost tons of names due to letting people bank of your secondary accounts over the years , so its hardly a suprise that you agree with pancho.

My Opinion of Artik as a moderator ,

Artik , since becoming a moderator you have introduced new rules to the game , stopping players nickhiding , banking , insulting/harassing in the tanx community , as best you can whilst active.
i for one am glad you are the moderator now.

I thank you for making the game a more " enjoyable place " to relax , and shoot a few tanks.

Keep it up.

-Essentials

Pw Ρɾієѕt

Re: Hey everyone Pw Madness here Posted: Aug 3, 2012 10:44 AM

Then automod really exists...

This system needs to be adjusted, i'm a french guy, and i speak then french, but also spanish and english as you can see...
Thanks to automod i got a 3 days dot for saying "con" in spanish with means "with" in english , "con" is also an insult in french...

automod fails ! lmao

Essentials

Re: Hey everyone Pw Madness here Posted: Aug 3, 2012 11:15 AM

Sitting still and allowing another player to shoot you in tanx is just the same as giving free wins in 8ball & every other flyordie game , and should have the same punishments.

although your not the official tanx moderator , im sure your aware of the rules of the game , and would act just as Artik did in this type of situation.

Note : Lewis you would be be a good "Tanx" MOD also , afterall the more the merrier.

i could understand you might not be , for the following reasons : you played billiard/8ball games more then any other game on flyordie and favor it over some of the others , making it natural that your mod position would be on 8ball , the game you enjoy .

Artik i could say the exact same reason , but for tanx.

although it would be nice if you could do both.
less people breaking rules in tanx would make the game so much better.

anyway im done for now , ttyl.

-Essentials

Essentials

Re: Hey everyone Pw Madness here Posted: Aug 3, 2012 11:24 AM

Pw Priest..lol dont tell me you left ftw for pw? o.O

RRF_slayer

Re: Hey everyone Pw Madness here Posted: Aug 3, 2012 6:47 PM

"RFF_Slayer , Acid i disagree with your statement , if a player sits still and allows someone to kill him , both he & the killer should recieve the banishment for reasons explained by Artik & also found in the rules of use.
"

Lets make this "clear" for you as well. Nowhere in my comment did I say anything about the non-aggressor "allows" the other player to attack him. Scroll back up and re-read that a few times. Were speaking about tanks that join up and choose to drive around aimlessly not shooting anyone - or going idle. I have been around this game since 03/04. I have seen my fair share of abuse from moderators. I was here when MASH was on rampage, and plenty of other mods at that (whom FOD has taken badges from). And yes I myself have probably lost more names than games you have played in tanx. And because of that I am extremely familiar with the system/rule book. Back to the point, I have seen tons of players banned for playing in full open ops with a idle tank not shooting back. That used to drive me insane. Especially when it was from a billards mod who still has the ~ score by their name. If you join up in an operation and go afk, thats not our problem. I can't tell you how many times I had been in an op and that very same tank that has been idle for 20 minutes randomly comes alive to send a nuke your way while you are already on fire for a slick kill.

Bryan (Unidos Revolution) fought a lot of billards mods bans because of that. In 2004 we even tried to get FOD to implement a OP kick system that would allow the players playing in an operation to place vote to kick another player from the op for a short period of time. Obviously that didn't work.

-NucleicAcid

Oh and good to see you Peter, Pancho, and Brock hope you guys are well.

ProudCatholic

Re: Hey everyone Pw Madness here Posted: Aug 5, 2012 2:01 AM

well i don't play tanx anymore but i remember my last days in tanx Artik gave me lots of breaks. If anything, i think his a fair mod...Unlike those mods we had in the past that kill you on the spots than ask questions later. In other words, they ban you on the spot without giving you warning. What i see here is the old classic game; friends backing up each other against a mod that they dislike just because he dot/ban one of their friends because that mod decided to finally stop giving out chances and finally applied the t.o.s rules. In the opposite, if it was one person "they" dislike and i mean Jeff,Nucleic, and peter they would be backing up the mod. In the end, i'm with Artik on this one. Good gob Artik! keep up the nice work. I knew you would come as good example applying the rules fairly.

FTW-Shadow™

Re: Hey everyone Pw Madness here Posted: Aug 5, 2012 3:18 AM

I'm only replying in regards to the shooting of a player if he or she is not moving.

Things have changed these days you get a tournament of 3-10 players on average, so let's say you make an op and a total new guy joins and doesn't talk just sits there, if you don't shoot him, what can you actually do?, all you will do is waste time waiting for him to leave (if no mod is on to kick)? ,and if he doesn't leave, your forced to leave making you lose points in which case you could lose the tournament due to that one incident.

Does FlorOrDie really expect us to just sit there and waste time? or leave the op?, this rule is only effective if someone is intentionally giving away points.

I don't play as much but i would shoot anyone who enters, as long as it's not an actual friend helping(cheating).

I don't think the mods are to blame on this issue either, however maybe a new adjustment in rules should be implemented, this could be tricky, or even better why not an auto kick system if they don't move for a certain amount of time.

I could create an auto kick system in my sleep... ok i lied, no i can't... but you get the idea.

I doubt anything will change around here.

Peaceee.

Sam.
Acid.

Replies: 32   Pages: 3   [ Go: 1 2 3 » ]

Back to Topic List      Top of the page