« Back to All Topics
Calling out ftws 
Posted in 
Tanx
Calling out ftws 
Posted in 
Tanx
Calling out ftws 
hey i am calling out's to all the ftws who wants play somes clans wars.

peace and bless

Sft Resurrection
Who still calls out clans in 2012 though?

Your only 4 years late, ftw's are not coming back just to waste time with sft, you guys were clearly never a challenge.
Challenge Accepted , make sure you have someone decent on your side zeus , beating me & alex wont be easy im sure you know.

& if for some reason we cannot clan war , il fight on behalf of ftw myself if necessary.

-Warrior.

OH EM GEE!!! SFT is back to tanx :o really Suzy's old clan??? wow! i wish i could still play this game because i would play in SFT side for sure and if i had my gd ol skillz back...im sure i could take all FTW's...including wanna-be gd player Jeff...i would definelty pop that bubble of him and bring him down the sky...his been up there dreaming 2 much :D 
Myself & Jeff accept it whoever u are, u can find us on tanx and send pm, we will be ready.

And Sam, FTW doesnt need to come back, we are still here. I guess that tanx will die sooner than FTW lol.

They must be training real hard!

Haha let me know how it goes guys.
Proud Catholic , the forum doesn't need people like you coming on and trying to put others down for your own losses , everyone knows who you are and how bad you were at the game , and we all know jeff is miles better then most players that ever played.

SFT Wont Even Play Us , Reason i know , they aren't even active , i have seen 1 SFT in the past 3 days " Suzy ".

Refrain from disrespecting players in the forums , its not necessary.

FTW 1-0 SFT.

FTW WARRIOR 21-13
FTW ELIMINATOR 19-10

VS
SFT SNAKE    10/20
SFT DIEHARD  13/20

SNAKE RAN 10/19.

-Hydro.
Hello folks,

Just for old times sake, i guess i'll revive my old nick 'SFT Magician' and get thous old clan wars going. Hehehe, guys don't take tanx to dang seriously, remember it's for fun and friendship. I'll join Suzy cause she will need a decent Fighter on her side, so FTW please don't think bad or take it the wrong way, I just want a good game while it last and hope it never ends.

P.s.
I'll start logging on more frequently on tanx.
And hope we can get some history players back yet tanx don't deserve it, but we do it for the people :D

Regards,
Luis
Luis omg..
couldn't you find a more sufficient upgrade?
>.< 

WE Want Clan Wars.
Me & Alex Are looking for some fresh meat to grind into our poser pie in tanx.
xD

-FTW WARRIOR

I Dont blame them , they wouldnt beat us in clan war anyway ^_^
SFT isnt considered a clan , theres like 1-2 members Suzy & some 0 pointer.

Zeus wouldnt have a good partner to play us with if he came back either..

Luis doesnt even login enough to say hes active iv seen him once this month and he left within minutes lol.

its a shame , they would of been a good 2v2 for us.