« Back to All Topics
XC
Posted in 
Tanx
XC
Posted in 
Tanx
XC
just wanted to know how all my fellow XC are doing, what you guys been up too?
WOLFY !!!! bring yourself on msn. Justin, nitro, and myself have actually been lingering around the past week or so ;\
Get on Tanx bro, me and Acid have been on, and yes, I have been wrecking him hehe
pfffft who won the duel yesterday? thats right, your truly.
Hey wuz upppppppppppppp homies... dont know why I really stop playin Tanx ( yes I do it was BLACK OPS )haha.I made another nic ( they still wont lett me make BATMAN) hahaha banned for life foo ! im on training for now as a private...tryin to be incognito.. ya know. My old pc burned up and I lost all of your MSN nics. So if you have yahoo messenger hit me up 
johnrussellatwork1@yahoo.com  You know I went to the pc about 6 days ago and I dunno why but its like Tanx pulled me back in..hahaha. I wanna catch up and shoot the ying yang with you all...Twist,Nuc,wolf..lol its been so long i forgot some of the other players..but anyways holla at me or send me an email with your msn tags..then I will hook it up bros. XC FO LIFE !! Sincerely  ¤¤←xсиіија→¤¤  

[Edited by: Mervin on 14.02.2013 18:21]
Stood for Xtreme Corps

-NucleicAcid
guess you have no idea how to remake an account..sigh.
Xtreme Corps. I have another question which seems as though needs to be answered. Who is XC Turantula? Seems as though someone saying that wasnt my tank.(curious)
GQ!!!! how you been bro?! ill make en effort to drop by and catch up , slash my darling acid how have you been cutie?
XC Turantula was a random nobody called you.
A random nobody...... lol... (sigh). It must be terrible for you to be (told) about the real times of tanx. I know, I know..... I feel terrible for you. I will create a picture album and a small novel for you to read. lololololololololololololololololololol. 
HAHAHHAHAHHHAH , cant wait bro I am here and there. Nuc comes on also, every now and then. It would be peachy for a get together. 
Oh wow. Xtreme Corps - I am your father. Literally. I started "Xtreme Corps" back in 2004. I had no idea it was still milling around. Commendable! Keep up the good work.
Absolutely, I don't know if you remember me or not fed, I was BFG. You gave XC to me shortly after it was started when you quit. Wish you'd come back, it's twister btw.
Yes I remember this well. When Confed left, Twister then became the XC clan leader. (Good choice Confed----> XC Xtremely Brutal Clan.
Oh hahaha BFG! Yes my alias was "BFG Master." The "Battle Field Gods." Good times man! Also good to hear from you Twister. Hope all is well!
geez! and all this time i thought BFG stand for (Big Fat Girls) thank you for clearing up that.:)