for adults who can take the heat and want to play aggressively.In my opinion 
there would be a good chance they would pick up even more customers because 
parents would not get offended by what they see and read on the screen and 
dissallow there kids to play.Heck some of the names are pretty 
risque`.Presented the right way they could expand their custmer base.Which 
means more money,the reason they created these games in the first 
place.Diversify,make custmers happy,and make more money.The more options they 
offer,the more likely it is that more will come to FOD.FOD the place where 
everyone can find a game.Young, old,sweet.and sour..
                  Not FOD the place where you get a spanking for not 
behaving.
          I`d be willing to pay $50 for a game where gamesmanship is not only 
allowed
but welcomed.With the understanding that if your going to get your feelings 
hurt,this isnt the right place for you.Those people would go to the sweetalk 
room.Also, I think of the moderators as the umpires.And sometimes the umpire 
gets yelled at by the players and the managers.Sometimes they even get a 
little dirt kicked on there shoes.And players must deal with a little chin 
music from time to time.The point being that this is a competitive game,and 
things like this should be EXPECTED.
Not a surprise.Especially in a game that is kill or be killed.Let the ones 
who cant take it sit at the kiddy table and play nice.I for one want to play 
a hardcore game with hardcore players,let me know if you see any around.Is 
FOD the right place for me?Let me know.
A GOOD BUSINESSMAN KNOWS THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT! 

P.S.Checkout Webcamnow they have a monitored area and an unmonitered area
maybe somthing like that would work for them.                                                                              
       JJDESTROYER WG

HARDCORE TO THE BONE! 

I'd like to voice my support for what JJ's saying here. 

We need more players with these kind of priorities, 'cause we're lacking a bit.

I'm also inclined towards hardcore play, and I liked the match we had in the desert today (my other Id is GoblynR)... all points, no opportunisim. Maybe ghost has a good idea with his sticking to the member-only rooms, because it seemed to work with that game. Perhaps, if you gathered more that shared your (our) outlook on things, it would be a good start to seperate the flock a bit.

Just random thoughts, I guess, but I'd like to hear what you think.
MAN If you want smack talk i use to get a kick out of it, i always believe i could upset peeps to swing the game in my favour.Getting to know a couple of the dudes i did it to ,man what a jerk i was ,they are real cool dudes ,they dont come here much now but what a great privelege it is to talk to them from time to time.Man i feel like im going crazy out there sometimes, but i tell you what,KIDDIES TABLE man 80 percent of the players out there could use it for the attitude they use towards this game...leave the game alone ..piss off somewhere else.  
RIGHT ON DUDES! IT`S GOOD TO SEE I`M NOT ALONE
Ur not alone but I would bet ur in the minority. For every one person I boot for foul language/name calling, I get atleast 5 to 7 pm's thanking me for being there... Don't get me wrong, I too am a hardcore player, granted not the best, but HEY, I do have my moments on the field. When I get off the field there's nothing I hate worse than to have to listen to some foul mouth poor sport punk spewing his imaturity and hatred at everyone. Especially when I know I could reach through the screen and grab him by the neck, pinch off his head and ---- down his neck! But that wouldn't be very nice, now would it... :)
Hey CanTANKerous,
          As I said in the original post,I don`t appreciate foul language at all.So if you are removing people for that.....KUDOS!!!!!
          However,I don`t take the name calling to heart,especially if I just got done kicking someones butt.Remember....STICKS AND STONES MAY BREAK MY BONES....BUT NAMES WILL NEVER HURT ME.It seems like people have forgotten that one.I don`t think it`s completly true to say I`m in the minority.I don`t think there is any way to really know that.How many people don`t play anymore because they did not like the "smack talking"?? Do you know? How many kids were told by their parents or mentors that they didn`t want them playing the game because they saw bad language or rude comments?? Do you know??The suggestion to setup another area came from seeing webcamnow. They have a window when you first get on that gives you a choice between a monitored area and an unmonitered area,for the same types of reasons,and more(nudity).If it turns out that younger people are being chased away due to language or name calling,it would probably be a great idea to set it up that way.That way no matter what,everyone finds a game that they can play.
        Do you not agree?Understand,it would be to make as many people comfortable as possible! I think that is an honerable endeavor.
                              JJDESTROYER WG
                            DEADLY TANK KILLER  
                               SMACK TALKER
                        NON-PROFANITY USING PLAYER   
DON'T get so EXCITED JJ, I said "I'd bet" you were in the minority, I didn't say anything about "for sure..." 
(even though I'm pretty sure it's for sure...) lol
seems to be a good idea JJ .. im all for a hard core game .  i think thats what most of us moderators like
smack talk isnt what im working to stop in chat .  as you say its the cussing that seems to go on all the time .  but in tanx its not nearly as bad as in 8ball . i also have problems with all the jumpers in tanx.  i feel they just detract from the over all game .  one minute your in a full room of players the next its empty.  realy is a bummer.  as for another room for adults.  well the name adult should cover my opinion on that .  if your adult you know how to behave.  so every one can enjoy the game.  i know you have been JJ and thank you .
            harrydog WG
well harry ya know i love ya BUT !!!  LOL  YA HAVE TO LOOK AT THE NUMBERS MY FRIEND. I believe they are down my friend, as far as the sponosors concern that cant be good. i understand F.O.D wants to get to as manny people as does their sponsors but ya have to think at this point who were your players. (target audience) hey i'm all for a clean room for the kids BUT lol, us grown ups like to take it out as well and i beleive alot of us took it out here. now i promiosed to santa that i would be good till after the holidays in hopes to get my nic back so i'm keeping up to my word. now lets see if santa can come through  :-)

:'(:'(:'(:'(:'( bye people seeeeeeee ya boo hoo hoo hooo hooo hooo hoo :'(:'(
yes cucci the numbers are down a bit from a few months ago but...  it is the holidays again.  seems to me was even slower in here last year around this time.  so how knows. could most people be on vacation and away from there pc's   
i guess so harry we will see,,,,, hey harry i would like to have a word with you when and if we can hook up sometime soon