Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Re: Moderator Application
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Re: Moderator Application
Hi this is Nik to many of you..._
dark_raider
_...please consider my application on the status on moderator..i may be only 14 but am well respected in the rooms of fly or die in many games such as tanx and chess and most of all 8 ball....

i am there most frequent maybe the most frequent player in fly or die (ask streamline or storm or even Mr Bishi) for recognition... i may be slightly young but i think i would make a good Moderator...

Please consider this application and anyone wishing to add more to this message....translated (anyone mainly moderators or other users who wish to put in a good word)please do so

Thanks for reading!
Yours sincerely

_dark_raider_
Reasons why _dark_raider_ should be  a moderator...

1.)I am respected 

2.) Iam loyal and is here in the rooms for a long time everyday and mostly all day on weekends ;yes i do have a life as well  :))

3.) I follows the rules and am polite to all users and moderators.

4.) I am a good guy and am always ready to lend a hand

Thanks for reading
Your sincerely
_dark_raider_

OMFG LMFAO YOU R KIDDING ME RITE LOL...
newkie i said nice things please and i am a nice guy go ask some of the moderators its just you dont want me to get the job lmao :p

yours faithfully

_dark_raider_
LOOK I KNOW U WANT THE JOB SO U CAN BE STREANLINES TOY BOY
SORRY MISS STREAMLINE NOT STREANLINE
Oh newkie that was uncalled for m8 yes shes a friend of mine and thats it btw if u didnt notice SHE IS A MARRIED WOMAN and her husband is armed and dangerous i dont flirt with them ;) :p

yours faithfully
_
dark_raider_

ps i actually wanted to become a moderator for a long time before stream came so :p
YES I KNOW HER HUBAND IS BUT U HAD 30 MINUTES WITH HER AND U WASNT BOTHERD ABOUT HIM THEN....AND SHE SAID U WAS OK 
AND ANOTHER THING ITS NOT MY FAULT U LIKE THE HOT MOD....
ITS JUST AN APPLICATION Y DO U PPL MAKE A BIG DEAL OF IT? LOL
LMAO NIK: i think neal would make a much better mod that anyone :p 
Look guys to be a moderator is a big deal aiight because i want to be part of the staff for me it is a big thing and i want them to really seriously consider it

yours faithfully

_dark_raider_
NIK I HERE BY CROWN YOU SESSIS JR....AWWWW NIKKI BABE I WOULD WOULDNT I (k)

Ok 14 is a little young for a moderator and i agree with Nikki that Neal would probably make a better Moderator than you!

~No_1's_Angel~
NIKKI :@ the only reason you think that is because he is going to be your future husband and he is your boyfriend that is what is called favourtism...and btw he swears alot and doesnt behave as well as me so :p he gets booted more 

yours faithfully
_dark_raider_
THANKS SARAH YOUR SWEET YOU WOULD TO MAKE A GOOD MOD
NIK THE REASON IS SIMPLE IM JUST TO GOOD ASWELL AS THAT IM HOTTER THAN YOU AND U CANT ADMIT IT ...:P
*~*your welcome baby*~* 
OK EVERYONE VOTE FOR NEWKIE
:);):)
HELLO PPL,I THINK I SHOULD BE A MOD NOT NIK CUZ IM SO HOT AND REDS MY COLOUR...
I know 
_dark_raider_
 from 8 ball and chess....and I think he would make a great moderator....you can ask anyone who talks and plays with him!!!!

Sassy Lady
 says so!!!!!
Hey guys this is so unfair you guys sayin me and sessis are too young sure we are young i maybe but does that really matter im respected and im a good guy...
im really serious about this and im like one of the most frequent players
i hope FOD really review this situation.

Yours faithfully
_dark_raider_
OHH AND BY THE WAY PPL MAKE NIKKI ONE CUZ WERE GETTING MARRIED AND ITS ONLY FAIR....
YA BUT YOUR NOT AS KOOL!!!!  NIK IS THE BEST ONE AND DESEVRES IT!!!!
LOOK NEAL U THINK THIS IS A DAM JOKE OK IM TAKING THIS SERIOUSLY AND I AM A MODEL FOR CALVIN KLEIN SO HOW DOES THAT MAKE YOU HOTTER OK U KEEP DREAMING I DONT CARE ABOUT NIKKI OR NEAL AT ALL I APPLIED AND I HOPE I GET THE JOB

YOURS FAITHFULLY
_dark_raider_
NO U ONLY THINK YOUR HOTTER THEN HE IS!!! HE TOPS THE CHARTS!!!! YOU DONT COME CLOSE!!!!
dark bfd so u model pants you r pants m8...you will not become a mod u r to young....and why should we take it serious fod wont
AWWW..thank you baby your so sweet ;) but i really dont want to be a mod because i would end up banning everyone and there would only be me and u  in pool lmao ;p

;)~*~Nikki~*~;)
yeah but you know wat that means we can do baby
LOOK NEAL SO WHAT IF IM 14 MAYBE I WANT TO TRY EVEN SESSIS IM BACKING HIM UP TO THERE MUST BE SOME KIND OF HOPE THAT SOMEONE MAYBE UNDER 18 CAn BE A MOD AND LOOK THEY MADE A GIRL MOD STREAMLINE AND MAYBE THELL MAKE ONE LIKE ME FOR THE UNDER 18!!!!!!!!
 YOURS FAITHFULLY

_dark_raider_
OMFG NIK.... u maybe only 14 years old but ur still living in the dark ages how 
SEXIST OF U
  to say about having a female mod i say  lets not  make u a mod cosu might  start banning women from pool  

~*~Nikki~*~
OMG.....Nikki........you would even ban me???...:'(

~No_1's_Angel~
YES NIKKI I AGREE I LOVE WOMEN THOUGH BUT JUST THE ONE NOW..
I SAID THEY HAVE A GIRL MOD NOW WHICH IS A GOOD THING OMG U GUYS R REAL SLOW LOOK I MEANT I WANTED A GIRL MOD AND NOW PPL WANT A UNDER 18 MOD SO IM SAYIN I THINK THEY WILL MAKE ONE AIIGHT NIKKI

YOURS FAITHFULLY
_dark_raider_
I Bet if gets to be a moderator he will ban everyone who was against him being a mod for 
NO REASON
Nik i think you are going a little overboard with this modeling thing!!.......big whoop......and i hope you know that they arent gonna let you be a mod just because you 
MODEL
!!!!!!!!!!
who me? i am a very fair person i would only boot people who commit offences and send screenshots to fly or die and in the extreme casees ban for a period of time....you can report unfair mods btw and they can be fired so its not like that sarah i would be very fair or i would be fired ;)

yours faithfully
_dark_raider_
NO!! nik,
im far from slow,how do u think i picked up on what u said? if  u didnt mean it u have to  think about  what ur saying duh! 
but what i say still stands  i think ur too hot headed to be a mod!! SIMLE AS.

~*~Nikki~*~
I didnt put in my resume that im a model i dont think the would care even if i was the presidents son i think fod r fair and wont judge me because of that

yours faithfully
_dark_raider_
re: last message.... spelling error  

SIMPLE AS!!!!!
CAUSE I SURE WOULDN'T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~No_1's_Angel~
nik wouldnt ban anyone just out of spite....thats one(only one)reason he would be a good moderator!!!! You other guys and girls get it together and be serious!!!
NIK CAN I POINT OUT U R DOING A VERY GOOD JOB AT SELLING YOURSELF,YOU R NOT ALWAYS CALM IN MY OPINION BUT HEY THATS JUST ME...
look im not hot headed its just i thought u guys as my friends would try to support me at something i want to do i guess i was wrong and u guys all turned against me :(
:'(

yours faithfully
_dark_raider_

ps aiight i admit your pretty quick i meant slow at pickin up what i meant no offence
NIK U ASKED US TO REPLY YOU KNOW WE WOULDNT GIVE OUT SERIOUS HELP BUT HEY U GOT 45 REPLYS LOL
UmMmM yah i think nik would make a good mod...i think...
he desevres more replies!!!!!!!
aiight ye i did but half of them r all turned agaisnt me what chance do i have now :(

yours faithfully
_dark_raider_
YEAH!! i agree newkie  this is more than he could have hoped for, ?u should be happy nik  its all publicity u know!!;)
and by the way if u dont get the job  just think ur alreadty a  mod....... MODel lol :P

~*~Nikki~*~
hey nik you got every chance in the world!!!!! you'll win!!!!!
I have known _dark_rider for not so long time home dogs, but from what i see he is a perfect applicate for MOD, He seems to know the game as well as the people, and what we want. But, what matters most is frequency of online time. And im sorry, but am i the only person who notices he is on all the time?
haha so funny nikki actually that did make me laugh lmao and well im not so mad no more i have a very slim chance but i hope i get the job thats all to say thanks for the support guys :)

yours faithfully
_dark_raider_
Nik might make a good MOD but i think he might be a little hot headed from this modeling thing!!!

~Sarah~(No_1's_Angel and sweetangelbaby)
But all I can do is wish yah luck and go on my way!! but i do hope that if you get to be a Moderator that you will take it VERY SERIOUSLY!!!! 
~*SARAH*~
Firstly you're presuming that there are vacancies within the Moderation team at the moment. I actually have no idea whether there are or not, I guess the boss will have to answer that one.

Secondly you are also presuming that becoming a Moderator is down to a vote for popularity, which it isn't. You will be recommended for Mod status by other Moderators, not by players on the games. And it's down to the boss to decide who should become a Mod and who shouldn't.

Sorry to rain on your parade here guys. Just thought you'd like to know.
thanks for all your support all 
appreciated alot thankyou :)

yours faithfully
_dark_raider_
Thankyou Mr Bishi for your help :)

Yours faithfully
_dark_raider_
Well Nik ive sent in my application for King of England and well to be honest i have more chance of becoming king then you have becoming a Moderator.Why you may be asking yourself well 1st no one becomes a mod by posting in the forum 2nd your not old enough 3rd we have all the moderators we need.But hey nothing wrong with trying as the saying goes shy kids get no sweets ;)
very funny stormbringer im wetting myself in laughter really im not that wasnt very nice im quite serious about this and i dont need your sarcastic remarks please thankyou :)

yours faithfully
_dark_raider_
vote me!!lol
yeh rite as if i'd do that job
Lol irishjon its a good job keeps offenders in line ;)

yours faithfully
_dark_raider_
I really think that's quite enough on this subject. Perhaps people would like to expend their creative energy on making some new topics? This is going nowhere fast.

Locked.