« Back to All Topics
War!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted in 
Tanx
Posted in 
Tanx
I DECLARE WAR ON ALL!!!!!!!! JOIN MY FORCE TO TAKE OVER TANX ONLY 5 SUPREME TANXTERS ARE ALOUD IN...OR YOU PROBABLY DONT HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO JOIN...MWHAHAH
(I can't wait to see the comments on this)lololol
MY FORCES WILL TAKE OVER ALL!!!!(Americans only)

[img=
http://www.boomspeed.com/usa_forces/world_conquer.jpg
]

ok 2 tanx usa teams or 1.ive been on platiumn usa's U.S.A. team since i started tanx.but ill be gald to join your team usa too i am a american

U.S.A.rocks out
a.k.a. liger 0 9er

[..] wolfpac member
  |
  U
yes..it is I usa_forces...I shall use this name...look for me to join the Ruler group. I will give you a try out, you must be prepared to not even be hit for your first 4 kills.
USA _forces is right americans are strongest plus stay away from usa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
well, if there are tryouts, i'll give it a try
the jester...dude you scare me 
Well anyone wanna join the Tanx _Ruler group, theres two rulers so far.
the jester,...you dont scare me...you horrify me.
I-I'm shocked! How could you think to take over Tanx? Think again! Americans? You people, no offence, are stupid! Have no brains, you guys! Do you not know Canada and The U.S. make up North AMERICA!! THAT MAKES ME AMERICAN, TOO, IN A WAY!!! I can beat you. You will have to go through me, Pohatu Nuva, Toa Team Leader and Wolfpac member, to take over! I will never quit on it! Losing is not an option! I will fight in the name of Tanx!!!!!!!!!!
Go ahead, attack all teams. I will help Tanx not be taken over my some lowsy team who says they'll beat all. Who's with me?? You're going down to the burning heavens, usa_forces!! ['_']
hey, if ur so determined and angry, well, i dont know what to say, but it wont be a happy ending for u.  I'm not sure what usa refered to if he meant just americans, but it might be north american, who knows, but we will succed
Well Pohatu or whatever your ----- name is... I will make you life miserable.
pohatu....why did u say u hate americans.IM AMERICAN.but u do got a point im backing your back on this one pohatu.tanx wont be taken over(americans arent dumb).usa_forces u have violated keepers of the peace operations.we leave u alone and u dont take over tanx.
liger 0 9er out
keepers of the peace team leader['']
wolfpac member ['']
wolf team member ['']
zoid team member ['']
kia team member(for now)['']
P.S. be afraidim intact with all these teams
i've never seen anyone in so many groups, thats hilarious.  liger, i've seen u and pohatu fight, u dont stand a chance
but...have u seen my real ability.im impossible to beat when im angry and emotional.lets not have wars.besides.the us already has lost 1 person to death and 14 are injured on day 1.
THIS is a GAME for crying out loud!
Lmfao. i feel sorry for those deaths, but this is a game!

lmfao@game most people see this as a way of life...lolololol
Sorry, liger, for saying...hey, wait! I never said I hate them... and I never meant you... Lol, sorry if I did any harm.
WHAT!!!!!!!! TANX_RULER!!! How do you know we don't stand a chance? I never quit! I go on forever until I die way too many times! :P... sure I die alot. that's not my weakness! I might lack defence, but my offence and trust will put a stop to you! The peace keeper clan will not allow you guys to take over. I have the heart of a toa, and all the other allies with me will always stand with me!
yeah, you certainly have the heart of a T.V. character.
If you die alot, then you'll probably die to many times.
And when i'm through with you i'll go through every one of your friends one by one.
[img=
http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung/teufel/devil-smiley-029.gif
][img=
][img=
]
MUAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHA..>LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
both tanx rulers lay off of pohatu.hes right.the wolfpac/keepers of the peace/wolf teams never give up.anyway we dont need your war right now tanx rulers.the usa has a real in progress.weve only lost 1 sodier to death.so quit this war.(part of that was a quote from a teacher)
nope why don't you WP scum stay outta are posting area OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

[Edited by: MILITARY POLICE on Mar 23, 2003 5:45 PM]
Liger see the "Ruler" on my name...well my name doesn't lie.;)
Oh ya...even though i cant get on my internet i can still rule the tanx from here [img=
]
your name is lieing.your not ruling tanx yet.so your not a tanx ruler :p  .you will never be a tanx ruler.keepersofthepeace wont allow anyone to
me give up.never!!!!!the wolfpac and keepers of the peace will stop you.you will fall :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:@:p:@:p:@
wow, you reply fast, i said that if you dont give up, then we will finish u.
Hey! A relationship! Saddam Hussien... You're just like him... This is not just Tanx war. This is part of the WORLD FLYORDIE WAR! TANX STYLE! It is you guys, the "American team" Vs. Rest. We can beat you! Strength in numbers created immortiallity! Or, is that how you spell it? Lol, you guys will be punished. I neevr had envied you...
I am digusted by your picture, usa_forces, by the way...:P
I like this face! :P:P:P
['_']
SO YOUR SAYING AMERICA IS INFECTED LIKE SADDAM HUSSIENS WORLD? YOU ARE SERIOUSLY LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME!!!!!!!!!
BY THE WAY IF YOU DONT LIKE THIS GROUP LEAVE US ALONE GOD YOU SO FREAKIN ANNOYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!
whats up with all these [' '] faces?
remeber beware.keepers of the peace are out there.disguised under different names.our operation is almost invisible.beware.
OMG!!!!!!!  GET OUT OF MY FORUM TOPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Edited by: MILITARY POLICE on Mar 23, 2003 5:45 PM]
well then,i'll kick your ----- under your private names.

[Edited by: MILITARY POLICE on Mar 23, 2003 5:46 PM]
ill never leave u alone.not until u call off taking over tanx
how many times do i have to say?
THEN YOU'LL DIE
Ruler2...just ignore them no matter what they say.
the KIA is the supreme force in tanx
usa forces will plunder against our great power. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
i m american and i can make usa_forcews to win cause i have too many troopas about 23 
be careful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
i got over 350 waiting for orders(a friend is letting use his team.he has 350 :p)so we got total over 400
usa_forces and hie team.u have 48 hours to comply and surrender.if not you will be attacked.it is 6:59 where i am now.u have till sunday this time to surrender or else.u will losa.im not bluffing about how many troops i got ready.time starts 
NOW!!!
hahahahahhhahha liger you got over suckers for your troops but my is goodest troops!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 but please go cryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
no they are bein trained all the time they r on.ive already whooped usa_forces.i got people better than tanx master on my allies team.at least they can kill a mouse when usa_forces and his team are so weak they cant even kill a fly :p
your punish team has 1 hour to surrender
liger our team is best. and you now you will lose cause we are americans.
whoa, whoa, ok, maybe i dont play much anymore, but what the freck is goin on? and who do u have thats better then me?  all these teams are confusing, i think i lost count
Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! why not tonight real war forces vs you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11i will prove it! we will win!!!!!!!!!!111
Well, I must say, The Wolfpac will support anything to do with destroying USA Forces. We would very much like to destroy you guys.
Really my troops is most strongest team ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111 my team is bigdognuke
                                     greentankK-t
                                     world_forces_max
                                      forces_foces
                                      usa_forces
                                      idain forces
                                      burn......
                                     other americans
will you lose hellllllllll yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Ok, I might seem stupid, but this?...
We should call it all off. And I don't mean that I am chickening out. What we all say is getting pretty annoying... Can't we just stop?! And no one may be the best. Who knows? No one can predict the future, or anything. Who is the Albert Einstein, here? NO ONE! So everyone, just shut up, don't say anything further about this war, and call it off!........
.....Please?.......
ur right that no one can predict the future, but then we'll just have to figure it out when it comes!
WHY DONT YOU STAY OUT OF ARE FORUM AND MAYBE THERE WILL BE NO TROUBLE IDIOT
sup wit this? you guys actin dumb n usa_forces n bdn always tryin to bank off me ... So how are they gonna fight y'all if all they do is bank? They can't... plan n simple .. liger , your a good friend n I support you n your teams . liger's team can defeat all like the last war. If the ememy is the USA team then i'd have to say they have no chance if any good ppl are on liger's side.
*~bigdognukesgirl a.k.a rich girl a.k.a Jen*~
by the way , if bigdognuke you see this , it was my opinion . Pohatu , i agree it's annoyin n i support you too . I don't support USA'S TEAM at all . They are weak , they won't stand a chance. 
*~bigdognukesgirl a.k.a rich girl a.k.a Jen*~ 
see usa_forces.i have friends that back me up.my friends arent just my teammates.theyre the people i like to talk to and play tanx with.face it...u cant win.i got over 400 people waitin for me to say when to attack u and your team.this is your last chance. SURRENDER OR 
DIE!!!
JEN hello u joined my op and said kill me and i told u to leave jen so u really need to stay off the drugs !
Patrick , you need to keep ur lil bratty mouth shut cuz you are just a lil guy wit one big mouth that can push my lil red button like rite now . By the way , I'm not on drugs for ur info , neva was durin playin this game and before. *~Jen a.k.a bigdognukesgirl & rich girl ~*
Oh no...
Jen and BDN are starting to fight...
This always happens to couplez...
I'm getting confused...:s
(:p Pohatu Nuva WP and his favourite face :p :p)
:p ;) ['_'] >['_']<
Quote from liger

>but...have u seen my real ability.im impossible to beat >when im angry and emotional.lets not have >wars.besides.the us already has lost 1 person to death >and 14 are injured on day 1.

Very funny but I think some people are clearing taking this GAME too seriously 
why are you bringing back ancient posts ? so sad some ppl on this site. spamming away 
I`m not spamming. These posts are still relevant. People are still taking this game too seriously. 

I totally agree with you 101. 
Hey USA Forces, wanna team up with my clan?