« Back to All Topics
Hey bloodywatergrl	
Posted in 
General
Hey bloodywatergrl	
Posted in 
General
Hey bloodywatergrl	
I know that some people have said some unpleasant things about you in the offtopic forum, but I just want you to know that you don’t need listen to them or feel bad about any of it. This is the internet, and people don’t even know what you’re like and wouldn’t bother to think what a kind person you are. Some of these people have strong views on certain issues and have had to put up with a lot of nonsense from other people over the years, so there’s no need to take what they say personally. Anyway, there’s always me and chillo you can talk to. :)

Rain
I wud a lot of them mute, if it wud be possible in the forum :p   ...joke...

omg u guys. i luv u guys so much. rain ur such a good friend to me along with some other people (mostly from tanx) and chillo, ur such a sweetheart. thnx again u guys. if i could i would kiss u both on the cheek.
That's what friends are for. :)
thnx rain. ur a great guy and a good friend.
And you’re a great girl.
hey bloodywatergrl dont get offended.we miss you in the offtopic conversation.comeback and tell us some jokes or give us reasons to laugh,but seriously you shouldnt have to avoid us we still like you and miss you.
I wish all of us, me, you, bloody, and chillo can get together sometime and have a chat..
hey guys. sry for being gone for a while. i was mad at sum offtopic people and i was at my dads house and he has no comp. anywayz how was ur guys x-mas?
welcome back.check out my post in the Bloody-RAIN-chillo-.it tells you about me xmas and new years.and im serious about giving you a game of 8ball just let me know when.
glad you two had good holidays :) :)
sure ghost well have a game sometime. ill add on ur addy wen u give me it so dont add mine to urs. ttyl. hi rain i missed u!
hey i made this forum a long time ago so you can post on it too if you want to

http://greenteaforum.proboards55.com/
Interesting post for a non-english part of the forum...

Why did you place it here? Afraid that other may see it?
No I just don't want others to spam it to pieces
suit, mind rain. hes a nice guy and he just wanted to show us. dont ruin it.
"Like me?

Sorry,
Suit."

No, someone like Ameen.
whos that? dont think ive heard of him.
Someone really bad who haunts the tanx forum.
oh. hope i never come across him in the forum or game room. lol. or else id have to call for help form nbk oblivion and some of my other buds.
hey bloody are you online now????
well i hope i never come across him. lol.
hmmm. dont think ive heard or met him.
lol [Ameen] probably hasn't said a sentence without adding at least one cuss word...lol
jeez. lol. tecdecdude is someone i never wanna meet again. lol. he and i got in a fight.
yeah, tec seems like a really arrogant guy
he was to me! jeez we fought and insulted back and forth. 
I wish I could beat him at tanx..lol. What's your ranking the last time you played?
my ranking was 20 but then some dude killed me.
How long have you played?
since june but there are some good people out there. plus i needed training. nbk oblivion one of my buddies on there is training me. so is nbk sam. and nbk gunner. lol
Lol. Tanx is pretty addicting, and once you get the hang of it, it’s easily to self-train. Lol.
Truffle speaks wisdom. Read it.
Minni me trained me ;\.

In the art of banking...
What, use the chess forum?
Yes. At least it is in English. I understand you want the privacy, but give non English people a chance to post in their OWN part of the forum.
Chillo back already m8:D hardly had chance to miss ya;)
hara m8, i just got this weekend to come home, today (sunday) I got to go back to the army :(   but thank ya for the snoker ame i enjoeyed it... so i think I will back in 14 days...(I hope so) :)  
hara m8, i just got this weekend to come home, today (sunday) I got to go back to the army :(   but thank ya for the snoker ame i enjoeyed it... so i think I will back in 14 days...(I hope so) :)  
hara m8 ty for the snooker game, I enjooyed it   ;)