« Back to All Topics
WHY DELETE PERFECTLY GOOD POSTS!!
Posted in 
Billiards
Posted in 
Billiards
Just a note to say why do you delete good posts Bishi??? Many players have asked for a high breaks table and posting screenshots is the sensible way to do this.  The size of the image was 61kb hardly very big.

It seems you delete everything, i guess i wont use this forum again :(
im with you on this one HaZe....bishi does your life revolve around this forum. its a wonder you dont take it over personally
What?

If there are topics on the forum that are unsuitable, I will delete them or lock them as I see fit. But in this case, I have to say I've got no idea what you are ranting on about. Until 
this
 post, I haven't touched the forums today. So whoever deleted it, it certainly wasn't me.

Having said that, there's nothing in my mod-mail to suggest that a topic 
was
 deleted. Which is odd...
maybe my post has legs!;)

I'll repost it again and see how long it lasts this time!
It must have.

Can I ask a favour though? Can you make any screenshots roughly half the size of the one you have posted up there, and try to keep the size of the files as small as possible.

Or I'm going to get moaned at...
Bishi- no problem!  But this is only 61kb i cant get it any bigger.  Is there anopther way I can reduce the size?

Please let me know how!

cheers HaZe
i have 2 say this now eventhough i am not the biggest Mr Bishi fan he is growing on me.he gives perfectly good reasons 2 delete or block topics coz they have no apparent reason I thought this a while back but now he explains his reasons by giving links which probably no 1 reads but if u did they would give perfect explanations 2 deleted the topics 

peace out mike
AGain mossy you have missed the point. As Mr Bishi explained there was no reason why my post should be deleteda and it is still a mystery how it was deleted.

READ before you dive in with your size 3's ;)
i wasnt gettin at that but all i am sayin is that if every 1 showed a link on a break 61k or not even if it was there best break or not.Then 8 ballers wud then start to show a load of grabs of all the people they have 7 balled.
Bishi has his reason for deleting certain topics.

And i dont mean this 2 be rude but is it really upto 2 u if they get deleted block or woteva.he give links on near enough post sayng plz no more of these post and gives u a link 2 read which no 1 ends up reading
mossy you made me laugh....not the biggest bishi fan....lmfao. you is?? haha! no disrespect bishi but some posts do get magically disappeared. and cough cough why is your peachy sweet affair still knocking about....no difference between that and me and newkie....except your involved in that peachy one so its ok if it stays? sarcasm id you missed it ppl
ughhh grow up would you were all younger than you here but yet ur acting like a 9 year old. just give up !
i could personally argue all night but this is 1 of the main reasons topics get blocked.
Such as every 1 arguing with everyone
well i have put my point across and i aint gonna argue so i will leave out of this convo
quick question 2 bishi,
as he said haze said he posted a topic and it suddenly got deleted 

question is,is mr bishi the only person who can delete these topics or his he just the person who gets all the grief
Quick answer
: I'm not the only person who can.

Longer answer
: 
All
 of the 
FlyOrDie
 moderators can access and moderate the forums. And there are a few that occasionally moderate when I'm not about. But like I said before, there was nothing in my mod-mail inbox that suggested a topic 
had
 been deleted, usually the forum e-mails the mod-mail to tell us when something has been removed. 
thats all i wanted 2 know just you all cant be happym doesnt mean its all of bishis fault others can delete not just him
ffs bishi   y u delete my post  :@     u sad r summat  get a life     my post wasnt  even bad :@